We were given an early check in (at 10 am), the staff was really friendly and the room was very clean, everything was there. The room was small but that didn't bother us, it was just for sleeping. Although we had a room on the street side, there was no street noise at night. the hotel is very close to two tube stations, and not far from Paddington station either. Breakfast was rather basic, not the "English Breakfast" that was promised, just some toast and croissants with jam and cheese, but it was sufficient. Plenty of restaurant in the adjacant street, and very close to Hyde Park and Kensington Park, a very nice neighborhood to stay. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a nice clean place to sleep and is'nt too fussy about space, because the room ARE small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn Hyde Park is newly renovated in March 2011. This hotel offers an excellent tourist location base to explore London. The Comfort Hotel Hyde Park is located just stones away from the famous Hyde Park and it's museums with only a minute to the park. Walking distance of 10 minutes to Marble Arch, Oxford Street and a short 10 minute commute to Westfield's Shopping Centre. The hotel location is perfect for sightseeing, shopping, dining, business and entertainment which is the heart of London. Walking distance to connect on to the Central Circle District, Hammersmith and city and the Bakerloo Lines. Free Continental breakfast available seven days a week. The reception office is open 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LateRooms, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hyde Park Hotel London
- Park Hotel London
- Comfort Inn Hyde Park London