This is our second time in this hotel and we were not disappointed. The rooms although basic are clean and of a good size. The bathroom is small and only has a shower but it does the job. We left our luggage in a room while we went to Paris and I felt that our stuff was safe. There is a safe to lock valuables.
The hotel offers a lovely English breakfast in the morning and you tell the staff what you want and they cook it up for you. The hotel is in a fabulous location....right near a supermarket, the tube, restaurants, laundromat and one of the main shopping streets in London. The staff at this hotel are friendly and helpful. There is no lift in this hotel so just be aware. We had 10 suitcases and managed to get them up the stairs.
Next time we will definately be staying at this hotel again. It is well worth its money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Best of UK" Award Winner, 2009-2010! The Parkwood occupies one of the best locations for a good-value hotel in London - next to Oxford Street and Marble Arch on a fairly quiet street, just 50 yards from Hyde Park, in a section of London known as Connaught Village. "Frommers" NB- Free breakfast if booking is made from the hotel's own website. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, LateRooms, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Parkwood at Marble Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkwood At Marble Arch Hotel London
- Parkwood At Marble Arch London