All reviews kensington olympia station olympia exhibition continental breakfast complimentary tea minute walk basement room reception area stay there again bed linen clean rooms an iron one night stay each morning tube station pleasant stay fridge convention
Reviewed 31 August 2018

I enjoyed my time at the MStay Russell location. The staff was friendly. Corina was wonderful. The breakfast team each morning was accommodating and friendly. no complaints their. The only negative was the size of the room and bathroom. but definitely not a deal breaker. I loved my stay away there and will highly recommend staying here and I will be back for sure.

Room tip: ask for the biggest rooms
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ron F
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I have been using this hotel since it opened when working in the area and I felt I needed to leave a new review as it is improving.

I have always been happy with the rooms, ok they may be a little small but it's only for sleeping and in London this is fairly usual, however they are always very clean, well stocked and most importantly quiet.

I stayed in one of the newly refurbished rooms and was pleasantly surprised, the rooms have everything you would expect from a good hotel, tv, biscuits, coffee shampoo etc. And now the addition of an iron is a welcomed improvement.

I will continue to rebook and recommend anyone looking for a nice friendly quiet hotel gives this a try.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank happyhopper1
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Some double rooms are tiny but if you have a longer stay you will get a bit bigger room. Very friendly staff and nice atmosphere though there is no place to sit down in the reception which hardly has space for a couple of suitcases. Conveniently located close to Olympia Exhibition center.
We have stayed here several times as close to why we are visiting London.....

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 301knutb
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

They started working with hammers and drills at 8 am, gave us the room that was just below the works. Not only the noises were annoying, but the smell of toxic products, with a very little window...
The room was small, no direct elevator, small window and very thin walls...

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Coté S
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been lucky enough for this to happen a few times now. Getting a room upgrade to a double from a single is really a treat as the amount of space gained is really good, no need to cram in.

Staff have always been very good and happy to help when things haven’t been right. Great location for work when I need to be in London. Even better when you can get a night on a discounted rate!

Date of stay: June 2018