New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Street Art London Tours

Street Art London Tours
Ranked #23 of 650 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Street Art London's street art tour is a walking tour around East London's creative hub for those who want to see all of London's greatest pieces of street art and find out more about the street artists behind them. We will show you all the secret spots, a few forgotten about Banksys and street art from the likes of Roa, Invader and C215! For those with an interest in photography it is also a fantastic oppurtunity to document some of the world's finest street art.
London, United Kingdom
“Brilliant tour of East London's Street Art!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012

To tell you the truth, I came in without expectations, and was surprised by how much I enjoyed it.

Gary, our knowledgable guide, definitely provided for an experience that covered all the bases in terms of history and 'mind-blowing' street art. I'd recommend this street tour for any street-art enthusiasts.

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Wow, amazing how much there is!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012

Guys, I was so surprised how much there was to see, by my own i would not seen that much. The guy (forgot his name) knew so much. Though the tour was 2h I saw worth the double of it. The past was quick but nevertheless amazing how much I saw.
If you are in to graffiti and street arts GO....,DO this tour! It's amazing!!

Lund, Sweden
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great tour in an unknown London”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012

I was very impressed of the street art tour! I didn't know the neighborhood (except Old Street and Brick Lane) and it was a good experience to learn more about the artists who live and work there. Our guide Griff was great and has a gift as a storyteller. I learn a lot about the streets, different artists, the life of street artists and different technique. A very interesting and worthwhile tour. I can really recommend the tours!

Epsom, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great to get out of the studio and into the street”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

Took a group of artists from Wimbledon Art Studios on the 2 hour walking tour around Old Street & Shoreditch. It was absolutely terrific. Our guide Karim was extremely knowledgeable about all the artists work we saw and had some great anecdotes that bought the Street Art scene to life. Highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

Brisbane
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“London's best gallery...the streets”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2012

A friend and I did the street art tour with Griff in February - it was fantastic.   We saw a heap of pieces we would never have found on our own, and also learnt lots about the artists, which was really interesting.   Fascinating no matter whether you're a visitor or a Londoner.  And great to follow them from afar on facebook and keep an eye on all the new work popping up.