“Uncooked Burger”

Ranked #2,806 of 24,327 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$60 - US$87
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Description: sketch Gallery, a vibrant gastro-brasserie, is sketch's artist-conceived restaurant. Celebrated British artist, David Shrigley, has transformed the Gallery at sketch as part of a long-term programme of artist-conceived restaurants. 91 works line the restaurant's walls, forming the largest collection of original drawings Shrigley has ever exhibited. The Gallery is open seven days a week for afternoon tea and dinner. In June 2020, Sketch pioneered the installation of ionising air units to the restaurant's airflow system. The system can dramatically reduce viruses suspended in the air by 95%. I remain confident that we are doing everything possible to ensure Sketch is a safe environment for our customers and employees.
Reviewed 24 August 2016

I was initially very impressed on arrival. decor was cool and staff helpful. but when my burger arrived it was pink in the middle. i returned and requested it be cooked for longer. it was replaced with another pink burger. no explanation from chef. left and will not return. toilets were best part of my visit.

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (3,010)

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Took my husband here for a birthday treat and it was lovely! Great service, catered for me being pregnant, and we inhaled every tier of food! We ordered a couple more sandwiches and were only sorry we couldn't fit in more as you can just keep on ordering! My hubby had a glass of the pink champagne which, he tells me, was very, very nice. I ended up going into the men's side of the toilet (not very obvious), and was caught by a cleaner walking into the urinal thinking it was some kind of immersive water feature...ahh, pregnancy brain!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I was told there are plenty of places much better for tea in London, but I have to say, I really enjoyed the experience at Sketch. The Vanilla Tea was unbelievably good. Unlimited tea so if you make a bad choice on the first cup, you can just switch. They'll also bring you more of any food you request. It's hard not to stuff yourself! And you can't leave without checking out the bathrooms - the egg pods with rainbow ceiling are worth the trip alone! Coolest bathroom I've ever seen.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

One of the best restaurants I've ever been too. I visited alongside my girlfriend for her 22nd birthday and we were blown away by the over-the-top decor, buzzing ambience, impeccable staff and outstanding food.

I tucked into three courses of:

Charcuterie: duck fois gras, Parma ham, Paris ham, soda bread and mustard ice cream (amazing)

Steak, corn, chorizo and baby squid (wonderful flavour combinations)

Chocolate ganache and caramel milfouille

I cannot commend this highly enough, don't be put off by the price. As a spectacle, it's has to be one of the finest dining experiences.

P.s. Visit the toilets!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Absolutely loved our champagne afternoon tea at sketch. Unfortunately the gallery was fully booked but we dined in the forest which was just equally as pleasant. It is an expensive outing but worth it for a special outing. Don't forget to check out the awesome pod toilets!