2,374 results
All reviews free ferry canary wharf canada water river view bottomless prosecco hotel ferry double tree thames clipper warm cookies on arrival jubilee line lovely hotel afternoon tea the executive lounge easy access an upgrade breakfast was excellent
Reviewed 15 November 2017

This is a great hotel that sits on the River Thames giving you access to all the major tourist sites in London. The guest rooms are clean, comfortable and warm. The staff are always willing to offer any assistance necessary.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Amie G, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Docklands Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review following your most recent stay with us. Feedback such as yours is always welcome and most helpful. Your feedback has been share with the respective heads of department in order for us to constantly improve our guests overall experience. I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

It was an expensive and generally uninspiring stay. There was an apparent lack of maintenance to many areas of the rooms and equipment at breakfast. I think i just expected better from the Hilton brand. It’s locations is nice overlooking the Thames but lacks local amenity unless you are willing to cross to canary wharf.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Amie G, PA to General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Docklands Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us at DoubleTree By Hilton London Docklands. We are very sorry to hear that your overall stay was not to your liking. Please do contact me directly at amie.gotts@hilton.com as I would be happy to discuss the above issue with you further.

Amie

Reviewed 14 November 2017

This hotel was fabulous! Loved the staff the most! The cookies were delicious! Most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. The ferry ride is great, just a short trip across to Canary Wharf where there is quite a bit to see and do. Take advantage of breakfast. Best stay in London for the price!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Amie G, PA to General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Docklands Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your comments and feedback in regards to your most recent stay. We are delighted that your stay with us was an enjoyable one. As highlighted our team work incredibly hard to ensure all guest leave totally satisfied. I will of course share you wonderful feedback with them as I know they will be delighted they were able to assist and exceed your expectations. Please do let us know when you will next return as it will be a pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I attended an event in this hotel and decided to book an overnight stay. I must stay this was one of the best experiences over the years. The view of the Thames and the book ride was amazing offered by the hotel. The room was nice, bed very comfortable and then breakfast was heavenly. Nothing to complain about. I will be back.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 November 2017

The hotel is a short way out of the main city attractions but they are easily reached. It is cheep by London and Hilton prices and the converted riverside location makes the stay. Access to Canary Warf and main transport links is by a complimentary ferry, which runs back and forth constantly. It is a different way to see the city and well worth it. Breakfast is plentiful and good quality.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor ideally on a corner and away from the reception for the best nights sleep.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple