2,402 results
All reviews free ferry canary wharf canada water bottomless prosecco hotel ferry river view double tree thames clipper warm cookies on arrival jubilee line lovely hotel afternoon tea the executive lounge easy access an upgrade breakfast was excellent
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

You get the usual Hilton standard. Whilst good quality, when related to the cost charged it is average.

Staff at front desk were friendly and efficient but ‘not hurried’. The entire check in process seems very old school, paper based and slow compared to more modern hotels....printout of paperwork, couple of signatures, credit card you booked with, etc etc.

Rooms are very spread out from the main hotel so quite a maze with multiple lifts going to different places etc.

Highlight is the novelty of the ferry over from Canary Wharf. Great location for that area.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Lesley-HiltonHelp, on behalf of the staff at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Docklands Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Kev L,

Thank you very much for your review. We are sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction regarding the check in process, the staff and the room location. Please rest assured that we are actively working with our team to focus on guest satisfaction and we will keep your concerns in mind as we evaluate refresh options. Your compliments regarding the hotel's location and the ferry from Canary Wharf are greatly appreciated. We hope you will consider staying with us again if you return to the area.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

I have stayed here many times and have always been highly satisfied with the service. A clean bright hotel with fantastic views. The hospitality is warm, professional and efficient. My thanks in particular to Elvio, who has always been very helpful and kind.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Amie G, PA to General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Docklands Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your comments and feedback in regards to your most recent stay. We are delighted that your stay with us was an enjoyable one. As highlighted our team work incredibly hard to ensure all guest leave totally satisfied. I will of course share you wonderful feedback with them as I know they will be delighted they were able to assist and exceed your expectations. Please do let us know when you will next return as it will be a pleasure to welcome you back.

Kind Regards
Amie Gotts
PA to General Manager

Reviewed 1 November 2017

My 2nd time nd hopefully it won't be my last. Room was great with great views and great price for upgrades. The view will leave you relaxed just by looking from your room.
Fair price and super helpful receptionists and free cookies:)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Amie G, PA to General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Docklands Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your review regarding you most recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear that you can't wait to return for another enjoyable stay. I must agree the DoubleTree Cookies are delicious and are very popular amongst all our guests. Please do let us know next time you will be stay as it would be a delight to personally welcome you to our hotel.

Kind Regards
Amie Gotts

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel on a number of occasions and previously given it a better review. This time I was booked into one of the ground floor rooms (room 86).

It did not bode well when I turned up to the room and the previous occupants empty water bottles and glasses were lined up outside the room - I was hesitant that I may have had the wrong room.

It transpires that it was my room, but this room was certainly not up to the standards of the other rooms.

Firstly it had two very small raised windows and no air conditioning (or if did then the controls were very well hidden). Secondly I could not get the TV to work. Determined to find a way of getting it to work I eventually noticed that the TV had no antenna. As such I was able to locate the TV antenna in one of the draws and get the TV to work.

All in all not the kind of experience you expect from what is still a relatively premium priced hotel offering.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
elvio f, Duty Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Docklands Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton London - Docklands Riverside, and for choosing us on this occasion. I was really sorry to hear that your stay with us was not fully to your satisfaction. Your feedback will most definitely be put to good use. I hope that we will have a chance to welcome you again in the near future. Please feel free to contact me directly at elvio.ferreira@hilton.com as I would be delighted to discuss this with you in more detail.

Best Regards

Elvio

Reviewed 1 November 2017

We arrived for a weekend break, it was a bit of a hassle to get across the river as we were unsure about the transport facilities however we eventually got across directly to the hotel on the Hilton boat which was spacious, comfortable and modern and took about 2 minutes.
We were greeted with warm cookies - such a treat - and upgraded our room for free upon arrival. The room was small and cosy. the ensuite was very small but was adequate for 2 people. The room was designed like a ship with shutters on the windows and a big map above the bed. nice touch.
The day the tide was low they were not operating the boat service to get across to canary wharf so they called us a free driver to tube station of our choice.
Lovely stay, would visit again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple