US$270
US$350
US$313
Kensington Hotel
  • Restaurant
Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London(London)(Great Value!)
US$327
US$274
  • Fitness centre
Park Grand London Kensington(London)
US$147
US$134
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$179
US$291
Montague Hotel
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$382/night.

US$130
US$101
Hotels.com
US$260
US$172
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

2,295 results
All reviewscanary wharffree ferrycanada waterriver viewbottomless proseccohotel ferrydouble treethames clipperwarm cookieson arrivaljubilee linelovely hotelafternoon teathe executive loungeeasy accessbreakfast was excellentan upgrade
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights and the location was great. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The first room we were put in didn't have a view so I asked if we could be moved. This happened with no trouble whatsoever and the room was perfect.
The free ferry to Canary Wharf was a great little bonus too.
Would recommend!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Amie G, PA to General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Docklands Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

Many thanks for your review- We are pleased that you enjoyed our breakfast and restaurant service. Our location is great and very easy to travel to central London making it extra easy with the use of our hotel ferry; I do hope we have the chance to welcome you back for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

This hotel did not offer any of the services if expect when taking the suite. No luggage porter offer etc. not even breakfast included. In summary for the money the service level was not in line. Apart from that the hotel offers wonderful location, efficient staff, and rooms that meet expectations.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Amie G, PA to General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Docklands Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your review, we are pleased to hear that your enjoyed the location while staying with us, I will of course highlight your concerns with our management team. I do hope you will consider staying with us once again.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 25 June 2016

Great value room made us slightly concerned it wouldn't be anything to get excited about.....we were wrong, so I am writing! Went to a concert @ 02 and had a terrible journey from Somerset so no time to check in. Fell through the door at about 11.30, too tired too eat but enjoyed the warm cookie! Spacious room, great shower and great view over the river...slept like a baby in generous sized twin beds! Changed our mind about breakfast as we were now starving....no problem. Delicious fresh food with every choice available. Really helpful staff.....would definitely use again. Only one small niggle...although we appreciated the air con as room was cool, it was a real puzzle how to stop it as it was pretty noisy! However, it went off eventually....we should have just phoned reception who agreed it is a pain but they would have sorted it

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Amie G, PA to General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Docklands Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2016

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your comments and feedback in regards to your most recent stay. We are delighted that you found your room and views to be wonderful. I do hope you will once again consider staying with us.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

I found this hotel by chance on-line when looking for somewhere to stay after a trip to the O2 and it turned out to be perfect. The free ferry crossing from the hotel to Canary Wharf made the journey to the O2 so easy. The hotel is immaculate, the staff so helpful and the breakfast was very tasty. Really couldn't fault this hotel. Sitting on the terrace overlooking the Thames with a glass of red wine after the concert really finished the evening off well. Will definitely return. I actually don't think the Hilton Riverside website does the hotel justice.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your most recent stay with us. We are so pleased to read such amazing comments about your experience and do how we have the pleasure of welcoming you back for another wonderful stay.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

I had left Hilton years ago and went to Marriott because the service level had waned. I will tell you that I felt like a family member that had been away from home and was welcomed by the family and felt glad to be home. I mean the staff especially the night manager Oscar Escallada made me feel like I was Home. I know that sounds hokey but they really make you feel that you are a family member and that you are home from the bell hop to the shift manager who took care on our return from Scotland mid trip. I will never stay anywhere but a Hilton property ever again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your most recent say with us. We are delighted to read such wonderful feedback about our hotel. I will of course share you lovely comments with Oscar as I know the he will be delighted that he was able to assist. Please do let us know when you will next stay as it would be lovely to thank you personally.

Kind regards,