US$381
US$280
US$200
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$183
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$102
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$204
US$105
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$106
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
2,909 results
All reviewspark lanethe executive loungered barpark roomafternoon teaoverlooking hyde parkmarble archoxford streetconcierge deskgreat roomupgraded to a suiteturn down serviceluxury hotelan upgradebuckingham palacelondon hoteltube station
Reviewed 5 April 2018

The location is very good and easy to access the tube or walk to key sites. We enjoyed a nightcap in the hotel bar area after a busy day of site seeing. The afternoon tea was a delight on the days we stopped back for a break. The hotel staff was helpful and friendly with any inquiries we had.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018

There are many great and very good things about this property. Let's start with the good.

-Super location. Adjacent to Hyde Park and an easy walk to several Tube stations. Many restaurants in the area from expensive to moderate.
- Wonderful design. The public areas and updated rooms are very impressive with understated and comfortable luxury. While the guests can be stuffy, the hotel is not!
- Nice Executive Lounge. Can get a bit crowded, but the staff work to mitigate any problems.
- Very friendly staff. Lots of smiles and "hellos"

Now the areas that left me wanting:
- I encountered repeated and significant service issues with housekeeping. While the staff in the Lounge worked hard to resolve them, they were a consistent and a very annoying issue during my stay. I was rather amazed that I never heard from a member of the management until I inquired preparing to check-out.
- As mentioned, the Executive Lounge can get crowded, so one should plan accordingly.
- I was amazed to find that my suite didn't have a separate shower.The other hotels in this market price point offer separate showers rather than a combo tub/shower. I expected more for this flagship hotel. Also, the fact flowers in the bathroom just seemed strange in what should be a high-end hotel.
- The hotel is very large and there aren't enough elevators. This can be rather annoying.

In the end, I enjoyed my stay but I didn't love it. It's a nice hotel and my experience may be isolated, but I expected more Marriott's flagship property in London.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Greg F
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This was a great choice for our visit to London. I was a little concerned because the rate was almost too good to be true, but it was a great value for the money. The location is fantastic, with easy access to the Marble Arch tube station (4 blocks or so). Also, the restaurant and bar are notable (I will write a separate review on that). The rooms were a good side, comfortable bedding, nice bath, good wifi. We had a rental car and the valet service was great. Really happy with our choice!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Todd H
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was fantastic, a very good selection of items on the Afternoon Tea served alongside a Glass of Champagne, we shall return. The room was very spacious and well laid out, the toilets were clean and luxurious

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cheltenhamgal1
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Out with friends and decided to book to stay overnight in London to avoid trains etc. Nice hotel, very clean, the only thing that was annoying was they had a planned power outage due to works taking place. Would have been good to know prior to arrival and it was a bit exhausting walking up the stairs to the room allocated on the 7th floor.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends