US$270
US$346
US$313
Kensington Hotel
  • Restaurant
Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London(London)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$240
  • Fitness centre
Park Grand London Kensington(London)
US$207
US$162
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$178
US$290
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$371/night.

US$200
US$180
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

US$102
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewshonesty barfirmdale hotelsbrompton roadhonor barkit kemproom servicequiet streetharvey nicholsquiet cul de sacfirmdale groupboutique stylehome away from homebreakfast in bedlovely hotelsitting areacomfortable roomsliving room
Reviewed 8 August 2010

I stayed one night with my 17 year old daughter and wished I could have stayed longer!

From the minute I stepped through the door the staff were excellent and when I was shown to my room I was pleased with everything about it! Like most people I loved the extra touches that made my stay enjoyable! For the first time in ages I slept all night in a very comfortable bed ! We had breakfast in our room which was perfect and checked out easily. I am already planning to go back with my husband and other daughter. This is the first time I have stayed in London and would recommend a hotel I have stayed in!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank susan h
Reviewed 1 July 2010

Let me preface this review by acknowledging that I have not actually stayed at the Knightsbridge hotel. However, I stayed in the neighborhood for a few days and I had to comment on their incredible hospitality and kindness.

My (elderly) father was staying in a friend's apartment next door to the hotel for several weeks in June. One day, he became very frustrated because the key to his door was not working. (He is currently recovering from an illness, and gets tired and disoriented very easily.) He was sitting on the stairs next door to the Knightsbridge, when the Manager of the Knightsbridge came out of the hotel and offered to help. He not only solved the problem with the key, but then welcomed my father to come directly to the hotel if he had any further troubles. They allowed him to send packages there during his stay and do work on his computer in the common areas. The Manager and his staff treated my father like an old friend - even though he wasn't a paying customer at the hotel. It's a comfort to know there are such nice people out there in the world.

Although I cannot speak for the rooms, rates, etc, I did have the pleasure of peaking into the reception area and common rooms and found them beautifully decorated with a refreshing artistic aesthetic that I imagine carries out through the rest of the hotel. It's quirky, modern and fun and yet comfortable. The location in Knightsbridge is perfect (a short walk to Hyde Park, Green Park, Buckingham Palace, etc; tube stops a few blocks away). When I return to London with friends or with my husband, I will surely stay at this wonderful place.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Elli2222
Reviewed 9 June 2010

This beautifully decorated hotel, located conveniently in the posh suburb Knightsbridge, has the best charm, service and amenities. The friendliest, knowledgable and loveliest staff, so helpful and obliging. The library and sitting room has the trendiest cozy feel of a home away from home, quaint and old worldly, but with the latest fabrics and furnishings. The rooms are small, but beautifully decorated with the most fashionable and chic wallpaper, gorgeous furniture and the bathrooms are tight but well appointed - everything seems to be NEW. I loved the location of this hotel, the restaurants are close by and so is Zara, Harrods, Harvey Nichols beautiful shopping districts and of course the V&A is close by. I would definitely stay there again and recommend this hotel to all of my family and friends.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank burgsSydney
Reviewed 12 April 2010

From the front desk efficiency and smiles to the comfortable beds and warm bathrooms, the Knightsbridge provides a luxurious stay in a lovely London section. True, there is not a restaurant on site, but room service cuisine is both fine and varied so that one barely notices this. The location is wonderful for both shopping and museum-visiting. The value given for the cost of stay is remarkable, especially for London. We have stayed here twice - very successfully - and look forward to return visits. It's our London "home away from home" for sure!

Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank AdairUpstate
Reviewed 2 April 2010

My husband and I stayed here in November for a weekend shopping trip. We have stayed the Soho and Number Sixteen. I think out of the three I prefer the Knightsbridge. It is smaller than the other two but I think the service is more personalised. The room service was excellent as was the quality of the food. The rooms are a typical size for London ie not big but the decor and bathroom make up for this. The Knightsbridge is also cheaper than the other Firmdale Hotels as well. We had friends come to visit us with their 2 year old daughter and we were running late to meet them. So our friends water at the hotel lounge and apparently were very well looked after by the staff. The honesty bar probably helped as well. We ended up staying in the lounge area all after noon and having drinks and nibbles. It is a private hotel and we had the whole room to ourselves.
The hotel is down a quiet street in Knightsbridge and is about 2 blocks from Harrods and all the good shops and not far in a cab from other major destinations.
We would definitely return.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple