US$271
US$299
  • Pool
US$189
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

US$240
  • Fitness centre
US$313
Kensington Hotel
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$177
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$291
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$366/night.

US$115
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewshonesty barfirmdale hotelsbrompton roadhonor barkit kemproom servicequiet streetharvey nicholsquiet cul de sacfirmdale groupboutique stylehome away from homebreakfast in bedlovely hotelsitting areacomfortable roomsliving room
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We loved the Knightsbridge Hotel. Its decor is fabulous, the food service in-room or better yet, in the drawing room and library of the hotel, is pampering and delicious. The location is convenient, but perhaps not our favorite, as while on a side street, it is still right in the center of the Brompton Road/Harrod's scene. But the staff honored our request for a particular room (and what a room it was!), took great care of us for the duration of our visit, and provided seamless five-star service at all times. Moreover, the hotel is simply stunning. Maintenance is impeccable-everything is spotless and pristine. Bed was amazing. All in all, a stellar townhouse hotel that makes you feel quite special.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
khgm01, General Manager at Knightsbridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thank you for writing this lovely review about the Knightsbridge Hotel.

I am pleased that you found the service and the hotel facilities to your liking and the team and I look forward to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

This was a lovely hotel for afternoon tea, we had booked for 13 of us so they arranged the library for us to have privately.
The room was lovely, the food was really nice. They had arranged a diabetic menu for my dad specially and they did a birthday cake plate for my mum as it was for her 60th.
The staff were very attentive and friendly. They had a kids menu available too.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
khgm01, General Manager at Knightsbridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write your wonderful review about the Afternoon Tea at the Knightsbridge Hotel.

I am pleased that you and your family found the service and the hotel facilities to your liking and the team and I look forward to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

the room was comfortable, the staff were very pleasant and helpful and the room was quiet and convenient. I had asked for a kettle in the room and this had been provided. Very comfy bed. so I would choose this again for a one night stay.

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet room and it was backing on to a back yard area which was quiet for London
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
khgm01, General Manager at Knightsbridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Thank you for writing this lovely review about the Knightsbridge Hotel.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Unfortunately its true after the best part of fifteen year my wife and i have been staying here looks like we are being told "we need stay somewhere else" .
I do like this place , in every way the staff are great its a great place to stay the location is just perfect for us .
There is no restaurant nor bar but they have started doing breakfast down stairs which is great ,and there is a nice sitting area and an honesty bar its a very quiet location.
We stay here maybe 2 to 4 weeks every year so i would consider us a pretty good customer .
So what happened is two weeks ago we were here staying in room 202 and asked to be moved after the first night because of the size of the bathroom and the fact that the suite has the shower over the bath tub we were moved .
So we come back to check in again and guess what they give us 202 again well you can imagine I was not very happy .
So after asking to be moved again (i was told all the rooms with a separate showers were taken and people who were in them had been there for a month this was not true as I was in one of these rooms just three days beforehand ).
So asked to see duty manager and guess what i was told ,If we do not have the room you want we will let you know and you can go somewhere else , not the best thing to tell a customer like me .
So am now on my journey to find a new hotel to stay in , shame really .
But I am sure you will all have a great time here if you want a bath that when you shower in the whole bathroom gets saturated .

Room Tip: stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank orange5255
khgm01, General Manager at Knightsbridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Guest
Thank you for your feedback, which I am very concerned to read, please do contact me to discuss your stay with us.
I am looking forward to hear from you.

Knightsbridge Hotel

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Warm welcome, beautiful room, excellent location. We had two lovely nights with breakfast in the room which was plentiful. Superb. Another Firmdale success. The communal areas of the hotel are not large but for me this just adds to the boutique feel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write your wonderful review about the Knightsbridge Hotel.