Booked through late rooms and had a little discount off the walk-in price - brilliant value. Even if you're not going to cook, it's great to have a proper fridge and crockery. Little things like a drying rack over the bath, ironing board, iron, hair dryer ... All the usual stuff is there ... Tea coffee, etc to get you started, shampoo shower gel ... Even washing up liquid and tabs for the dishwater. King size sofa bed. Pleasantly decorated, clean, plenty of room.
Had a bit of trouble yanking the sofa bed out - rang reception and they were up to sort in 2 mins.
Had read reviews about it being cold - seems fine - spare blanket in wardrobe Nd plenty of pillows.
Excellent location - so handy and quiet, too.
Nice to have a bit of privacy and settle in for a few nights
I will def 100% be coming back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment hotel with modern accommodations; multilingual staff; situated in the Financial District. Now offering complimentary WiFi throughout the building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms and Agoda so you can book your Citadines Barbican London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines London Barbican Hotel London
- Citadines Hotel London
- Citadines Barbican London