“Clean, Friendly handy for the tube and Hyde Park”

Corus Hotel Hyde Park London
Ranked #515 of 1,068 Hotels in London
“Clean, Friendly handy for the tube and Hyde Park”
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Staying here now for my silver wedding anniversary celebrations, having a lovely time, everything exactly what we need and near Hyde Park for a lovely walk. Turn right when you come out the tube and 2 min walk, convenient and with so many hotels in London to choose from its nice to just get that wee bit extra.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank MayJohnK
CorusGM, General Manager at Corus Hotel Hyde Park London, responded to this review, 4 April 2012
Dear Guest ,

Thank you very much for staying at the Corus Hotel Hyde Park to celebrate your silver wedding and I am delighted that you found the hotel to be of a high standard and also for posting your experience on TripAdvisor. Your excellent review is really appreciated and has been shared with my team who will be pleased to know that your stay was enjoyable.

I do hope that you will stay again in the future and perhaps enjoy our new midweek pianist or maybe try Bel Canto for operatic dining. If I can be of any further help please contact me directly.

Andrew Hollett - General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (723)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 2 April 2012

During the St Patrick's day weekend celebrations myself and colleagues stayed at the Corus Hotel Hyde Park.
After realising that we had a location that was only a few minutes walk to Paddington as well as meeting extremely helpful staff that helped us through out our stay with various requests we knew we were in for a great stay at this hotel!
The rooms were perfect for the 3 day stay that we had, showers were always pipping hot and staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Dear Guest ,

Thank you very much for staying at the Corus Hotel Hyde Park and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and also for posting your experience on TripAdvisor.

As with all our reviews, yours has been shared with my team who will be really pleased to know that your stay was enjoyable and I do hope that you will stay again in the future. If I can be of any further help please contact me directly.

Hobart, Australia
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Many people comment on the fact that the rooms in this hotel are by no means spacious and this is true of most hotels in London when one doesn't wish to pay 200+ pounds per night. This hotel is good for the fact that it has functional rooms that are kept clean and tidy. It is great because the locations is simply outstanding. We loved walking in Hyde park/Kensington Gardens. The tube station 100 metres away and access to may other forms of transport was a huge plus also. The staff seem friendly and willing to offer assistance. We will certainly make this property our first stop when next visiting London.

Room Tip: Viceroy rooms are adequate in terms of space for a travelling couple. CLose the shutters to minimise...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest ,

Thank you very much for staying at the Corus Hotel Hyde Park and I am pleased that you found the hotel to be of a high standard and also for posting your experience on TripAdvisor. There is a wide range of room types with different price points.

Yorkshire Dales National Park, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Visit the Corus every year.Always enjoy our stay.Very convenient for shopping and sightseeing.Staff always pleasant and helpful.Stayed in room 808 this time ,with a side view of hyde park.Lovely comfortable ,clean room,just wish the shower curtain didnt stick to you when showering.Will be back next year if the price is right!

Room Tip: 808 Quiet consideringon a main road.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
Dear Guest ,

Thank you very much for staying again with us at the Corus Hotel Hyde Park and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and also for posting your experience on TripAdvisor.

As with all our reviews, yours has been shared with my team who will be really pleased to know that your stay was enjoyable and I have asked my head housekeeper to investigate what can be done to alleviate the shower curtain sticking to guests when using the shower. I hope that you will stay again in the future and if I can be of any further help please contact me directly.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Great service from the staff at this hotel. Breakfast was excellent but the evening meal was a little bland. Good location. Rooms were a little small (I had a double room but not very big). Due to traffic it was quite noisy the early part of the night/evening. Would stay again though

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Dear Guest ,

Thank you very much for staying at the Corus Hotel Hyde Park and I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and also for posting your experience on TripAdvisor. The hotel does have a variety of rooms on 10 floors and my front desk team will always try to accommodate requests when guests have checked in. Perhaps on a future visit. you may be tempted to try some of our authentic Malaysian food or visit the operatic dining restaurant at Bel Canto.