Stayed at this hotel over the new year as I wanted myself and my family to see the New Years eve celebrations and fireworks which take place every year on the Thames.
The hotel is ideally positioned approximately 100 yards to the left of the London Eye.On New years eve the large outside balcony is opened up for residents and you have pole position for the best view in London of the fireworks.
River view rooms are nice and overlook the Thames and Big Ben even though the windows are on the small side.
Over the New year period the buffet breakfast (hot and cold) is excellent alot better than when the hotel reverts back to normal breakfast selections following New Year.
The reservations manager
was very pleasant and very knowledgeable.
Would stay here again for the quieter location and general feeling of space this hotel has.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Painted with a signature backdrop, the historic London Marriott Hotel County Hall offers proximity to our city's main attractions. With views of Big Ben, the banks of the River Thames and overlooked by the London Eye, landmarks are a short stroll away from the front doors of our hotel in London, England. Stay with us and hold your events here, as we feature distinctive venues that can accommodate every occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your London Marriott Hotel County Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott London County Hall Hotel London
- London Marriott Hotel County Hall