Have just spent 1 night at the Marriott County Hall.On arrival geeted by the doorman who explained where to leave car.We had arranged to have an early check and when we arrived with our 7 yr old at 10.30am we were shown straight to our room
We had booked a river view but were overjoyed to find that we had a Big Ben view for no extra cost!
Room furnishings superb ,bathrobes provided.
A little surprised that a 5 star hotel did not have flat screen tv and no ipod docking station as was described in room description but that is only a minor flaw
We used the superb pool and had no problems using the changing rooms in the club no one said that children were no allowed to use them and everybody was very helpful.
Breakfast was a buffet and was adequate ,have had better in other 5 stars,waiting staff pleasant and helpful,
Would happily stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Painted with a signature backdrop, the historic London Marriott Hotel County Hall offers proximity to our city's main attractions. With views of Big Ben, the banks of the River Thames and overlooked by the London Eye, landmarks are a short stroll away from the front doors of our hotel in London, England. Stay with us and hold your events here, as we feature distinctive venues that can accommodate every occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your London Marriott Hotel County Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott London County Hall Hotel London
- London Marriott Hotel County Hall