Just returned from a night at this lovely hotel.check in was simple and upon check in we asked for a river view room,which the guy explained that we could either have a river view room with 2 double beds or a courtyard view with a king size bed...we took the river view & to our surprise the room was very spacious with a view of big Ben!Breakfast was lovely,with lots of choice & staff v.helpful.
The only thing that I would slightly groan about is that there are not enough signs to show you that you can get to the gym,changing rooms,sauna etc from opposite the pool entrance also we could not find the stairs to floors as the lifts could be a good 5 min wait.
Would deffinatley return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Painted with a signature backdrop, the historic London Marriott Hotel County Hall offers proximity to our city's main attractions. With views of Big Ben, the banks of the River Thames and overlooked by the London Eye, landmarks are a short stroll away from the front doors of our hotel in London, England. Stay with us and hold your events here, as we feature distinctive venues that can accommodate every occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your London Marriott Hotel County Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott London County Hall Hotel London
- London Marriott Hotel County Hall