All reviews the royal albert hall continental breakfast hyde park tiger bar high street elemis toiletries quiet side street rooms are small attending a concert single room the hotel website stay there again staff was very friendly and helpful tube station notting hill ironing board tea and coffee making facilities
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Very friendly reception staff.
Lovely old building.
Very small lift!
Our rooms were on 3rd floor, very cosy. Bit dusty here and there but overall ok.
Breakfast was included and there was a good range of things on offer. 10 mins walk from High St Ken and a 5 mins walk from Royal Albert Hall.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Tanzanitegirl
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Awful - that's all I can say. I had paid for an upgrade to a superior double (if that's a superior double I'll eat the duvet). The room was tiny with a very small bathroom (only a shower no bath). The lights in the bathroom didn't work, the towel rail was hanging off the wall, one robe for two people ! I could go on and on. It was interesting to find a nut on the floor (not great if you've got a nut allergy).
Breakfast consisted of a few pastries, some warm cheese, cheap
Ham and some kind of cereal and fruit. We had to wait until a table was cleared even though the room was nowhere near full. Just awful - got a reduction from complaining but still not worth it. My advice ? Pay a bit more and get what you deserve and expect

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linzi-Neal
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We have been to this hotel many times and no problems . The staff is great , rooms are clean , a little outdated with the washrooms in your room .

We stayed in the deluxe queen room many times #402 . The breakfast is not to great . So they could improve that aspect.

But this time was different . The room that we stayed in I think was haunted . As soon as the light and tv were turned off . Well it would go on and off again several times . The temp in the room dropped considerable within mins .

I could feel someone around me and asked for it to stop several times but it would not let up period . This went on from 12:00midnight till 3:00 am in the morn.

My husband would not wake up despite trying to get him to several times .

So I was left to deal with this on my own . I took video and pictures to show that this was no joke . And they all show the activity that went on very clearly.

It was just more of a pain than anything . This ghost was there just to be annoying and not to hurt anyone .

And it did annoy me that’s for sure . But al in all I would go back but just not in that room . I did notice there was one other review stating they thought it might be haunted because of their experience .

Other than that great experience.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Missie B
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Very helpful reception team. I arrived late and they made the check in process very simple and efficient.
I left my wallet in reception and the night manager returned it to me in my room straight away.
I struggled to get the ceiling fan working and again the assistance was top class.
Comfy bed, I had a single room which had enough space and good facilities. Elemis toiletries and a really good shower; the breakfast whereas it is continued there is ample choice and a clean, comfy environment.

Lovely hotel in a great location (I was attending an event at Olympia and it was a nice walk)

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a short walk from the station and is close to the bus stops and the Kensington Garden. You’ll pass several cafes and restaurants on the way so you don’t really have to leave the area.

The room was quite big and the beds were comfortable. It was a bit warm at night, though. The cold breakfastbuffet was quite okay and enough to make you full.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple