2,791 results
All reviews theo randall the club lounge wellington arch wellington lounge ambassador member buckingham palace green park afternoon tea star hotel four seasons superior room turn down service concierge desk bond street an upgrade late check mini bar
Reviewed 13 April 2018

My wife and I stayed for two nights to celebrate our wedding anniversary. From the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty. Everything was perfect: the location, the bedroom (excellent views from the window), breakfast, the lounge/bar area...all superb. But the professionalism of the people working at this hotel is, without exception, quite exemplary. They make this hotel what it is and made sure that we had an unforgettable experience. My only problem now is that my wife can't wait for us to go back for another stay!
R. G. P.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
cariadkenan, Manager at InterContinental London Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear RichardGParry,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us following your recent stay.

On behalf of everyone here at the InterContinental London Park lane we would like to wish you a happy belated anniversary.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found the service, comfort, views and facilities enjoyable and that it contributed to a memorable stay.

RichardGParry, Thank you once again and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

As always it was an amazing stay at the Intercontinental Park Lane!
We stay at IC properties all over the world and by far Park Lane is our favorite. The rooms are comfortable and the hotel is at a great location but it is the staff at the Club Lounge, Front Desk, Bellmen and Doorman that makes our stay so enjoyable.
The new enhancements to the lounge are a much welcomed addition.
Looking forward to future stays!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank MathCal
cariadkenan, Manager at InterContinental London Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear MathCal,

Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to hear that we are your favourite hotel and that you experienced an amazing stay through the comfort and service provided, especially through the service at the Club InterContinental and front office.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the new enhancements to the Club.

MathCal, Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

It was my first stay at Intercontinental Park Lane.
The customer service is simply perfect and you really feel at home. When checking in and out both Elena and Marie Sophie were 10000% professional, polite, elegant and friendly: you couldn't expect more :-)
My room was really comfy and nice views over the park.
Hope to be back soon

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
cariadkenan, Manager at InterContinental London Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Paul C,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us following your recent stay.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and were made to feel at home.

Equally I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your room with a view and the service that you received especially from Marie Sophie and Elena. I will be sure to share your feedback with them.

Paul C, thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

Staff is friendly and always willing to help with tours and places to visit. Kids love the location and breakfast is amazing. Restaurant staff is amazing. Really recommend the hotel. Rooms are refurbished and very clean !!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
cariadkenan, Manager at InterContinental London Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear marcelo k,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us after your most recent stay.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the staff friendly and helpful. I am equally happy to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast experience.

We could not agree more that our location is unbeatable being close to places of interest, great transport inks and good restaurants.

marcelo k, thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon,

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very well situated to main attractions and within walking distance to the main ones. There is a tube station right outside to get around as well.
Slightly disappointed in that the hotel is not up to par with the Sydney circular quay hotel in service.
I used the instant service to organize a few things and although i speak fluent English they got it completely wrong or just didn't get done.
Room was comfortable and clean.
They provided a selection of very good quality tea which I enjoy, unfortunately they only supply those rubbish skim milk uht pots which is a huge disappointment and a let down for the great tea. I requested a small serve of fresh milk for my tea. When it arrived I was told it would be £9 and it was skimmed milk. I can't understand why i was sent skimmed milk when i asked for milk. Last time i checked cows supply full cream milk. Unfortunately little things like this makes it only a 4 out of 5

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank joetas

Dear joetas,

I am glad to hear that on the most part you enjoyed your stay however I am sorry to hear about the breakdown in communication upon requests to our team. I can understand that this may have been frustrating and I will be sure to follow up with the teams concerned.

We could not agree more that our location is indeed very favourable being close to places of interest, transport links and great restaurants.

joetas, Thank you once again and we do look forward to welcoming you back again soon.