2,736 results
All reviewscookbook cafetheo randallthe club loungewellington archwellington loungeambassador memberbuckingham palacegreen parkclassic roomafternoon teastar hotelfour seasonssuperior roomturn down serviceconcierge deskbond streetpiccadilly circus
Reviewed 12 March 2018

My husband and I stayed at the InterContinental on a Friday and Saturday night whilst visiting London and spending some time with our daughter.
The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful...The doorman greets you with a smile and a hello...we arrived too early to check in but were able to drop off our bag and the reception staff said they would text us when the room was ready.
We were in a standard room which was perfectly adequate although the bathroom was probably a little on the small side. The shower was over the bath and had good water pressure.
The bed was very comfy - I did struggle a little with the pillow combination - a massive big square pillow with another smaller one on top - I ended up further down the bed with my feet hanging over the bottom !!
We didn't have breakfast at the hotel as within a few minutes walk there is an area called Shepherds Market with a collection of places to eat a fab breakfast at half the price.
The location is great for Knightsbridge, Hyde Park, Buckingham Palace and the Churchill War rooms (we visited on the Saturday).
I would stay here again..

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
cariadkenan, Manager at InterContinental London Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Sarah B,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us following your recent stay.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the staff friendly and the room comfortable.

We can agree with you that our location is a great one, being close to places of interest, great restaurants and parks, as well as convenient transport links.

Sarah B, Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Visited the Wellington lounge at the hotel as a treat from my daughter for Mother’s Day. The staff were so friendly and attentive, sat in the comfiest of chairs overlooking the royal parks. Vast selection of teas and a lovely sandwich selection, followed by scones and small cakes. Faultless, and the accompanying glass of champagne was lovely! A very enjoyable couple of hours and we will definitely be returning.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Linds22,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us following your Mothers day afternoon tea with us.

I hope that you had a wonderful Mothers day from all of us at InterContinental London Park Lane.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and that it added to your special day.

Linds22, Thank you once again and we do look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

A nice hotel, very much in fitting with its Park Lane address. If you’re taking the Tube here it may be helpful to know there are many sets of stairs to traverse with luggage in/out of the station and via an underground walkway to access the hotel. The Green Park Underground Station is the nearest one with handicap access and elevators to use between the train and the street. From here it is a 10-15 minute walk or a £5 taxi ride to/from the hotel.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear wonderlust234,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us following your recent stay.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us.

I could not agree more, that we are indeed fortunate to be situated in such a convenient location, close to places of interest, great restaurants and parks, as well as convenient transport links.

wonderlust234, Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Really wish we stayed here longer. The hotel was absolutely top notch - we were greeted by the very friendly doorman opening the door, the front desk staff was very accommodating, and the wonderfully comfortable beds and pillows made the stay amazing! We arrived early in the day from our long flight and couldn’t check in yet so the front desk staff took our luggage and we were off.

Located next to Hyde Park and Buckingham Palace you couldn’t ask for better surroundings. Easy sightseeing just walking around. Found a great pub with some delicious fish n chips, visited Buckingham (missed the changing of the guard) and just explored the beautiful area.

The beds were most impressive....as I previous mentioned we had a long flight and had been up for a very long time, so we literally slept for 16 hours in the most comfortable bed with the best pillows ever - I wish I could have taken home a pillow they were soooo comfortable!!! The room was also very dark and quiet.

Bathroom was quite nice, slightly on the small size, but the water pressure gets a perfect 10. Best ever in a hotel anywhere! Towels were large and super soft with plenty of amenities in the bathroom.

The concierge was also very helpful with recommendations of where to eat and what to do so make sure to ask their advice. We did do the hop on hop off bus based on their recommendation and would highly recommend checking that out during your stay.

Very nice stay all the way around. We will absolutely stay here again and am looking forward to it! Thank you for making our stay so enjoyable in every way.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
cariadkenan, Manager at InterContinental London Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Kathy F,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us following your most recent stay.

I am very happy to hear that we were able to create a memorable and enjoyable experience for you and delighted that you enjoyed the bed and pillows and had a great nights sleep. We understand that the sleeping experience is very important to start the next day in the right way.

It is lovely to hear that the staff were also a catalyst in your memorable stay and we very much look forward to welcoming you back again vey soon.

Kathy F, Thank you once again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I was there for two nights and I really consider one of the best (if not the best) Intercontinental staff. The hotel style, location and service all were great. I would go back to the same hotel next trip to London.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear kaleissa,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us following your recent stay.

We are extremely happy and honoured to be your 'best InterContinental' due to the staff.

I am happy to hear that your stay and that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again next time you are in London.

kaleissa, Thank you once again for your feedback.