I stayed at the hotel for a weekend break for 2 nights as a surprise for my 40th birthday. We were in an Executive suite. The hotel is well located on Park Lane and as such close to the very heart of London. The tube station (Hyde Park corner) is only a 2 minute walk away. The staff were all very attentive and welcoming on arrival at the hotel. A quick and easy check in followed. We decided to have a drink in the bar before going to our room, be warned the prices are rather expensive even by London standards! The room was a great size with all the amenities one would expect from a 5* hotel. The bed was super comfy and I probably had one of the best nights sleep ever! However, one down side is that there is no free wifi anywhere?! This I found rather disappointing considering how good the hotel was overall. If your paying a premium for a room you shouldn't be paying extra for wifi, I mean you get it free in McDonalds! Nonetheless, this seems to be quite a regular occurrence when I stay in finer hotels. In summary, a great hotel in a cracking location. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone on a good budget wanting to stay in London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane