Certainly not a cheap option for a London hotel, but you get what you pay for and for that reason I have to say that it does present value. A perfect stay - attentive, friendly staff, beautiful room, stunning lobby with amazing flower displays. This is 5 star London.
The hotel has a central location and with taxis continually outside and the Underground just one minute away, it is a very convenient base from which to explore London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane