2,933 results
All reviews the club lounge tube station umami restaurant two double beds duplex suite cromwell road the natural history museum unagi waitrose supermarket overlooking the garden the royal albert hall piccadilly line holiday inn heathrow airport concierge staff excellent location hyde park
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 8 nights and loved everything about this hotel. The location is fabulous, with the Gloucester Tube stop half a block down. We found some nice places to eat close by as well. Coco Momo was great as was a small Parisian patisserie, Paul. The hotel guest relations staff was incredibly kind, sending us a bottle of champagne to our room knowing we were celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary. We had a club level room with access to the club lounge and appreciated the free drinks and snacks available all day. The breakfast served there had a nice selection and of good quality. Housekeeping was friendly and efficient as well. Our king bed was very comfortable and the room was larger than most European hotel rooms I’ve stayed in. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. We cannot wait to return.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ginac657
I-Martin_100, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Gina C,

I was thrilled to read your review of your recent stay with us and I am always pleased to hear such positive feedback on not only the hotel but also about the team who made your time with us so special.

Our aim, always, is to provide our guests with an experience to remember and to know we have achieved this fills me with great pride and joy. I will certainly make sure to pass your kind words on to our teams.

Thank you once again for sharing your glowing feedback with us and I hope to welcome you back to London in the not-too-distant future.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

I selected the Crown Plaza after looking at many reviews. We were not disappointed. The hotel has a great location near the tube station and high streets. The outside of the building is a lovely white Victorian building but inside is modern and stylish. Reception and concierge is efficient and friendly, easy check in and out. The breakfast buffet was plentiful, I really loved the smoothie of the day. The service here was also friendly and competent. The room was modern and comfortable with an excellent bathroom and everything working. We had a room facing the inside garden and was totally quiet, even if we opened the window you can not hear any traffic. Housekeeping was excellent , the room was serviced as we went out and looked amazing on return. There is a lovely outside garden and restaurant at the back of the property, it’s very relaxing to sit outside.

It was a great base for our visit to London and I can recommend it with confidence.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank chiqui-7

Dear chiqui-7,

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Our London’s must visit is always Natural History Museum, so Crown Plaza London Kensington is perfect as it only takes 5 minutes on foot. It is almost just above the Gloucester Road tube station, so even when it rains, we can dash to and fro the station without getting wet.
South Kensington itself is quiet and nice area with many restaurants, shops and wonderful museums, plus the 3 different tube lines allow us to access so many sites in London including direct access to Heathrow airport.
We had a offer of free movies and breakfast for kids and we really appreciate both services a lot.
Thank you very much Crown Plaza!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank chihosucre

Dear chihosucre,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience, it is always a great pleasure to read feedback such as yours and I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with us.

I am excited to mention your glowing comment with the entire team. We very much look forward to having you with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Great location (2min walk from tube). Staff friendly (particular praise for Simon & Ravshan), Rooms cold, but provided a heater on request. Club Lounge breakfast very good but evening canapes very limited.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel were nice and quiet
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank alanjackson23

Dear alanjackson23,

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Every time I come to London, I like to choose several hotels to compare with. This time the Crowne Plaza is still my first option. I enjoyed the my stay in this hotel. the location is convenient for me to walk to either to the underground in a few minutes or just walk directly to my favorite department store Harrods to buy some seasonal clothes.

Room Tip: i like the pillow and bed. but the water pressure is weak.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business