“Perfect location ! loved it”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Master Bedroom
Oven
Dinning Room Table
Kitchenware
Soho Square
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Spanish first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect location ! loved it”
Reviewed 26 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

My family and I had a great stay at Robert's apartment perfect size for 5 - 6 people. We felt very welcomed on our arrival, everything about the apartment was explained clearly. It was so close to everything - walking distance to Covent Garden, Trafalgar & Leiscester square as well as Oxford Street. As it was in Soho can get a little noisy at night but that is to be expected for such a central location.I would definitely recommend this apartment as the place to stay in London.

Luxury-minded travelers
Perth Australia
Reviewed 14 January 2012 for a stay in January 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Fufu_10
Navarra
“Very confortable and very good location”
Reviewed 18 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011
people found this review helpful

The people who attended to us have been very nice,as Roberto by mail as the person who was in the apartment. Both of them have explained all to us very good.
The apartment was very confortable: the spacious lounge with very good sofa, the big table, the kitchen where had a lot of cooking utensils, the bathroom, and 2 complet bedrooms. If it had something wrong was the high temperature, because the central heating was very hot. The apartment had Wi-fi, so it was a great help to us.
The location was perfect, in the Soho. Although it is a very noisy neighborhood the apartment was very soundproof and we didn´t hear noises in the night. The tube was in 3 minutes and Oxford Street too.
I think it´s the best, the good location and the confortability, and the least only the temperature, but I think that it could be perfect in the hard winter.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The treatment we received and the situation
Liked least: The high temperature in the apartment
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very confortable and very good location”
Reviewed 18 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011

The people who attend to us have been very nice,as Roberto by mail as the person who was in the apartment. Both of them have explained all to us very good.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
MD
Reviewed 2 May 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing