The Chelsea Harbour Hotel
US$220
US$189
galahotels.com
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$107
1,924 results
All reviewskings roadsuite hotelimperial wharf stationmarina view suitelots roadthe penthousesitting roomoverground stationstar servicestar hotellovely hotelcoffee machineafternoon teamini barfantastic staycentral londonstayed for one night
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I travel the world doing comedy and rarely have I stayed in a place so lovely . The rooms (suites) are brilliant , the food is top notch . Location perfect for a London stay , the view from the Hotel is spectacular. The staff are kind and courteous. A special mention to Lloyd Cole (Director of Operations) who was very helpful with advice , always had time to answer questions . Can’t recommend this hotel more .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Chelseaharbourhotel1, Assistant to the General Manager at The Chelsea Harbour Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Mr Collins,

Its great to read you had such an enjoyable experience during your Stay with us here at The Chelsea Harbour Hotel.

I will be sure to pass on your compliments to the team and we all look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

We hope to see you back again in the near future.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 4 April 2018

First of all, well done to Andreas Stys for having an incredible team working together to help make my Mother’s (Nanny Sweetpea) 80th birthday / Easter celebration unforgettable. The first people I spoke to who helped put things into place before the day were Angelo Arti, Sherry and Vanessa... thank you.
On the day, despite Chelsea playing at home, everything for us was smooth sailing. Our waiters, Ivelin and Iren, ensured that all of our requirements were met.
We all said that the food was outstanding and the children enjoyed food from the Children’s menu. The prosecco was the best we have ever tasted and would highly recommend.
The suite we had over-looked the harbour, it was amazing and quiet, ideal for Nanny Sweetpea and the children to rest and have a nap. The breakfast on Monday morning was delicious, with a lot of choice. Before we came home I was hoping to push my mother around the harbour in her wheelchair but as it was raining this wasn’t possible.
We are all still talking about our experience at Chelsea Harbour Hotel.
Overall our experience was elegant and outstanding, and would highly recommend staying and/or eating here.
Thank you all so much for helping us make more amazing memories.

Stayed: April 2018

Dear Ms Glenda,

Once again from all of the team here at the hotel please wish Nanny Sweetpea a very happy 80th Birthday.

We would all like to thank you for choosing to spend such a special occasion with us here and I'm glad that the team made it memorable for you.

We hope you visit us again in the near future.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stayed here back in February for my partner's 30th Birthday - first of all I would like to thank and mention al the hotel staff - they cannot do enough for you, so attentive, polite and really make you special whilst you are there. The hotel has great management and a great team all working together, making it an unforgettable stay.

Our room was amazing, overlooking the Harbour and you can see the Shard in the back ground. Wonderful views and we had a lovely balcony to sit and admire all this. When we popped out, the hotel team popped into our room to leave balloons and a Happy Birthday cake which was a wonderful, personal touch.

The spa facilities were lovely, a great big pool, big comfortable changing rooms, complimentary lockers and slippers/dressing gown etc. We had a massage which was amazing and you could really spend a day relaxing in the tranquil relaxation area, forgetting you were even in London.

The afternoon was completely different, and served on dry-ice as, the presentation was immaculate and you get a lot of cake/sandwiches and delicious fresh home-made scones!

We cannot thank the Chelsea Harbour Hotel enough for their wonderful hospitality, And we cannot wait to come back again one day.

Room Tip: I booked a River View King Suite - I had a balcony overlooking Chelsea Harbour, and the Shard in the background.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Ms Becky,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review about the hotel and service.
Its great to read that you had such a positive experience in the hotel and that you had some time to enjoy the spa during your stay.

We have recently introduced live music every Friday and Saturday at the hotel and hope to see you in the near future along with your entire family to share this amazing experience with us.
We will be sure to pass your thanks on to all of the team at the hotel that contributed to making your stay so special and look forward to welcoming you on your next visit

Kindest regards

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We went to the Chelsea harbour hotel for lunch on Sunday, we had the Sunday brunch, the presentation of the sharing boards were amazing and the food was delicious! The selection of food was super.
We had a table over looking the harbour, what a view!
The staff were extremely attentive and very helpful, the service was excellent, we will definitely be visiting there again

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Chelseaharbourhotel1, Assistant to the General Manager at The Chelsea Harbour Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Ms Deborah,

Its great to read you had such an enjoyable experience during your Sunday Brunch with us here at The Chelsea Harbour Hotel.

We are continuously developing our menu and have also launched a new bespoke afternoon tea in which we hope you will come back and enjoy.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Review is long overdue. I stayed here for two nights in August 2017 with my husband. I was also attending a PA conference that was being held there. I received a delegate rate for the room. Although it was more pricey than what I would normally pay. I am so glad we chose to stay here. The hotel was fantastic and a touch of luxury. I would definitely stay again. We had afternoon tea the day we arrived. They even sat us a little earlier as we arrived slightly earlier than planned. It was delicious and the best afternoon tea I have had! The conference was amazing. Everyone made the stay so good. I enjoyed dinner outside overlooking the harbour. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the amazing feedback and sharing your review to the readers of Tripadvisor.

We greatly appreciate our guests’ comments as they help us to improve our service, I am very pleased to hear that we have been able to make this experience a memorable one.

The whole team at The Chelsea Harbour Hotel looks forward to welcome you back in the near Future.

Kind regards