4,110 results
All reviews welbeck street bond street tube station oxford st deluxe room regents park special thanks turn down service quiet street nespresso machine fantastic hotel high street afternoon tea excellent location west end few minutes walk rooms are small gunther
Reviewed 28 January 2018

We've visited the Cocktail Bar on Saturday noon for a coffee break before heading to the city. Stunning interior, amazing atmosphere, delicious food and drinks. All well presented and served by professional bartender, Gianluca, who we found to be immensely knowledgeable and helpful. Highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jack M, other at The Marylebone, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear pauligmadina,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write to us regarding your recent visit to our fantastic new cocktail bar. I would like to pass on a thank you for Gianluca who is delighted by your kind words. He is fantastic and his ability to create beautiful cocktails is truly inspiring.

We do look forward to welcoming you back soon. We open for coffee for 07:00 and then remain open until 01:00.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Today me and my friend visited the Cocktail Bar to have a breakfast before our trip to Birmingham. Amazing atmosphere, food and delicious drinks served by professional barmen who gave us good advice and delightful beverages. Recommend to everyone.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Anna R

Dear Anna R,

It is such a pleasure to read your kind comments. I am thrilled that we were able to look after you in our new cocktail bar. Our team will always en-devour to ensure our guests and visitors experience a memorable dining experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed at The Marylebone hotel the whole week for business. The location is pretty convenient, near Oxford street and with a lot of restaurants, pubs and shops nearby.

The hotel has been refurbished recently and now it has a great lounge area, and the rooms are also very comfortable, although quite small if you stay on a standard. Better look for an upgrade.

The best of the hotel though is the staff, all of them very nice and always eager to help. I want to mention specially Maria Laureano from the reception, who always helped me to ensure my stay was perfect, even if my reservation had some issues on it.

By the way, they serve a spectacular grilled organic salmon! I attach a picture :-)

I fully recommend this hotel as one of the best in the area.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Jordi A,

Thank you for taking your time to write us us. It was such a pleasure to read your review and i would like to pass on a thank you from Maria, whom was delighted by your thoughtful message. I am pleased that you enjoyed the recent refurbishment that has taken place at The Marylebone.

We have over 250 rooms here with 5 different categories, giving our guests a broad range of sizes to choose from. Our reservations team are ready to assist with any queries you may have.

The 108 Brassiere always create delicious seasonal British cuisine, in particular our Organic Josper Grilled Salmon.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Warm Regards,

Jack McKie,

Reviewed 26 January 2018

We live in London and were just looking for a weekend spa/ staycation. We loved everything about the hotel and staff. The spa treatment was amazing and I am planning on making it my regular spot for spa treatments now.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear ashleye401,

Thank you for taking your time to write to us regarding your recent visit. I am so glad that you were able to enjoy your time with us and make use of the heavenly facilities at our spa, The Third Space. The team are truly masters of their craft and will no doubt look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

I was there with some friends after work and had an amazing experience at the Cocktail Bar at (Doyle Collection Marylebone ) My friends and I were well looked after by Gianluca the bartender, all of us were very impressed by his knowledge and passion about Cocktails, super friendly and we hand an awesome time there .
Highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Donabella18,

I appreciate you taking the time to write to us regarding your most recent visit to our new Cocktail Bar. Gianluca would like me to pass on a personal thank you for your kind comments. He is truly a fantastic ambassador for the hotel and continues to impress all of the visitors to the cocktail bar and the hotel with his fantastic skills.

He looks forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Jack Mckie