The room was nice, but we soon discovered one of the twin beds was broken. It took a lot of time to get anything done about it. We were told since it was prepaid that they couldn't do anything, and tried to offer us very little help. We were finally moved to their sister hotel and initially were there for one night then to move back in hopes they would fix the bed. A broken bed should have been noticed when the room was cleaned since it was the wooden frame and wheels off the bed were scattered on the floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional 3 Star hotel rated 4 Star Guest Satisfaction through the AA scheme. Housed in 19th Century Victorian building less than 100m (1 minute walk) from Gloucester Rd Station. Excellent transportation links to Central London and London Heathrow, London Gatwick and City Airport as well as Stanstead. No more than 10 mins walk to the Victoria & Albert Museum as well as the Science and National History Museums and a 5 minute bus journey to the World Famous Harrods ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN The Cromwell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western The Cromwell Hotel London
- Best Western London
- London Best Western
- BEST WESTERN The Cromwell London