All reviews cardinal suite signature suite fulham road south kensington restaurant downstairs romantic weekend quiet neighborhood the general manager afternoon tea continental breakfast a lovely stay single room luxury chelsea mirror basement heathrow
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Thank you Blakes for another real Chelsea London experience. Every time I visit I feel like I am home (albeit a very luxurious, every whim catered for home!!!) every detail is covered and every room is another experience and I feel like a “made in Chelsea” Londoner again! Thank you

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
BlakesHotel, General Manager at Blakes Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi jeremymuijs,

Thank you for sharing your views on Blakes.

I am delighted that we can be your home away from home, and look forward to welcoming you back when next in our neighbourhood.

Neil Mc Millan

Reviewed 2 October 2018

One of my favourite boutique hotels in London. Love the area and always feel at home here. Bar is fun and the restaurant has great food. Ask the sommelier for wine tips, she is really really knowledgable.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Hi sonja_in_sweden,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on Blakes.

We pride ourselves on making our guests feel at home, I am delighted that the team made you feel like part of our family.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Neil Mc Millan

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Had a great getaway here for a few days. The staff were delightful.
Every single one of them.
The ladies at the Restaurent were beyond friendly and had a great last evening with them chatting away at the bar.
There service throughout my stay was flawless.
My suite (402) if not mistaken was superb.
The food was good would say could be better though we did order off menu and the chef went out of his way to cater to what I wanted so perhaps that had something to do with it.
So thank you chef.
The atmosphere was very much like chilling in the English countryside. Cosy and warm.
What makes the place stand out above all else is that the clientele were low key and by no means obnoxious.
Having been travelling to many of the usual summer destinations I needed those four days to decompress.
Highly recommended and will definitely be back.
One more thing to note housekeeping was also wonderful. Even with the packing and unpacking.
The hotel I had just come from which was charging €130 for the service could learn a few things on how to pack professionally from the Team at Blake’s.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Hi KarimBassatne,

Thank you very much for sharing your views on Blakes.

I am delighted that the team looked after you so well, we pride ourselves on going the extra mile.

While Blakes isn't for everyone, we are incredibly proud of our rooms, each one special in its own unique way.

I will definately also share your comments with the housekeeping team, they are low key stars.

I hope you visit us again soon!

Neill Mc Millan

Reviewed 16 September 2018

I have stayed at the Blakes over 10 times and after being on both Family and Business travel in London... The Blakes is a really quality and special experience that I feel compelled to share. The rooms are designed to be very impactful emotionally and relaxing personally. The staff works together very well and they have a genuine spirit of loving what they do which makes the stay all that much more beautiful. This is not a typical pampered experience but a truly artful and bespoke experience I will take over any other hotel in the area.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Alan H
giorgio100, General Manager at Blakes Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear Alan H

We love having you as part of the Blakes family, long may that continue.

We know that we are not to all taste, but we are very adaptable in our service to give all guest a unique personable experience.

As you state, Blakes is all about a feeling you get when you walk through the doors, that you feel part of a family, sincerely taken care of and part of something quite special.

I look forward to seeing you I the house very soon.

Kind Regards

ian Telford

Reviewed 11 September 2018

amazing stylish opulent hotel with rather friendly and professional service team.
amazing breakfast & food... beautiful courtyard, bar and club.... close to V&A, Royal Albert Hall, Harrods....will come back soon

Room Tip: 003 with direct access to the courtyard
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ambassador765754

Dear Ambassador765754

Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review of your time with us at Blakes.

The whole team try and go the extra mile for all our guests, to ensure everyone leaves with fond memories.

I am very happy you enjoyed all the amenities we have to offer in the house, and yes our location is perfect to visit some top museum and perfect when you need to splurge in Harrods.

I hope we see you again very soon.

Kind Regards