Book now, pay at stay
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$100
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$191
US$176
US$346
US$302
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$170
US$204
US$191
US$103
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$379
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewscardinal suitesignature suitefulham roaddesign hotelsouth kensingtonwedding nightrestaurant downstairsromantic weekendquiet neighborhoodthe general managerafternoon teaturn down servicecontinental breakfasta lovely staysingle roomluxurychelsea
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

A truly amazing experience!

My first visit at Blakes Hotel after many years living abroad.

I enjoyed a wonderful dinner with dear friends over delicious food and cocktails (I recommend the espresso martini!!)

The hotel interiors are very impressive. Dark sultry warm tones, elements of gold guild and a touch of beautiful Far East references, flattering and perfect ambient lighting (aways a thumbs up!).

The whole team are very welcoming and hospitable from start to end of my visit.

Thank you for a memorable evening!
I shall look forward to many more future visits.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
BlakesHotel, General Manager at Blakes Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Markinhkg
Welcome back to London!
I am overjoyed that you had an amazing experience at Blakes. These kind of words mean so much to the team, and make us realise that all the changes we have made over the last eighteen months, are being noticed by our guests.
Lots more to come, for sure!
Blakes Below, really is a sumptuous bar, with great food, amazing cocktails and the nightly DJ, really gets the party going.
I hope we welcome you back to Blakes very soon, Espresso Martinis on me!

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Theres a wonderful little staircase in the lobby that leads down to the stylish and chic bar. Wonderful atmosphere, seating and gorgeous lighting. The cocktails are amazing and the service great. We had some light bites - the Sashimi was delicious and super fresh, the ravioli was perfect, and extremely rich as were the sliders. We didn't want to leave but we will be back for sure.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank MikeMakLondon

Dear MikeMak
Blakes Below, our basement bar has really come into it's own over the last few months, I am so pleased you enjoyed your time here.
Alex, our new manager has spent lots of time ensuring the team are giving the best experience every time. He has created some wonderful new cocktails, that we are getting great feedback from, and the food menu just gets better and better.
I hope we see you for more cocktails very soon.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

The team at Blakes made this a thoroughly enjoyable visit - from helping us book restaurants to their fantastic all round service. Our room was lovely and the roll top bath in the room very good fun. Thank you to you all, my wife loved it!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Darren M
Happy Birthday!
Blakes is the prefect spot to enjoy such a wonderful celebration, I am pleased the team took such good care of you.
Our Front of House team are really on the pulse about what is hot in London, and have many connections to ensure our guests get into the hottest spots in town.
Let me know when you are coming back for another celebration with your wife, champagne on me!

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Excellent boutique Hotel in Chelsea. Perfect quiet location, really nice bar downstairs. The staff is really at your service. The food at the restaurant is also really nice.
The atmosphere is luxury and style.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Edouard S
Thank you for taking the time out to write this wonderful review on your stay with us at Blakes.
We love the quiet residential area that we are located in, the air quality is so much fresher.. And only being a short cab journey to most areas of London, make us a perfect location for any trip to London.
I am so pleased you enjoyed your interaction with our team, they really do take care of our guests needs, and with a smile!
I hope we get to see you at Blakes very soon.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I stayed 2 nights at Blakes on a business trip. The staff was amazing, and Sybille the Front Office Manager was a superb host (and do is her team !). My room on the 6th floor was perfect, very well designed and comfy. I had a drink & dinner at the Bar, where you MUST try the courgette spaghetti.
I have stayed in many hotels in London, you should try this one for an off-the-beaten-path stay in town. The neighborhood is very chic and quiet, not as busy and noisy than central London.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Dear SLancien
Thank you for writing this lovely review of Blakes, this really shows the team what a great job they are doing.
I am very pleased you enjoyed your time in Blakes Below our residents bar, it really has come to be one of the hottest bars in London right now.
Our chefs Mariano & Peter have created a wonderful menu, that showcases healthy Mediterranean cuisine, with lots of vegetarian and vegan dishes, as we know how important they are to our guests.
Next time you are staying, let me know so we can enjoy a drink together in the bar.