“Good hotel, great location but tiny rooms”

Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum
Ranked #503 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 25 March 2012

Enjoyed my stay here. Its in a great loaction and being so close to train line its a great base to explore. Breakfast was great to. Only complaint was the size of the rooms- sooo small. Bathroom was even smaller. Struggled to fit into room and my husband and I aren't big people. Would stay here again though as I know it's a nice hotel and fab location.

• Stayed: March 2012
Bethany F, Guest Relations Team at Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2012

Dear Maggiemanton
Thank you for you recent review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and that our location was so valuable during your time in London. Thank you for your feedback in regards to the bathroom size, please accept my apologies if this may caused you any inconvenience. I hope to see you again in the future.
Kind Regards
Bethany Foster

Write a ReviewReviews (4,263)

Reviewed 22 March 2012

Stayed here during the summer, great location near the tube. Staff were grand not rude not that friendly.

It was just pretty average but It's well priced. The only problem we had was there was a problem with the heating but we reported it and it was fixed.

Overall Solid hotel would consider it again!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family

Dear UptheDubs22
I appreciate the time you have taken to leave us your feedback from your time with us. I am pleased to hear that you would be happy to stay again. I look forward to being of assistance in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 22 March 2012

Stayed here for two nights whilst on business. The hotel building is very much one of those awful 60s or 70s carbuncles - 27 floors of concrete horribleness! Things got a little better once inside, but it did seem to be one of those Kensington hotels which lives on taking tour groups at any time of the year - it was therefore always busy and slightly chaotic in the public areas. My room was on the 12th floor with a good view of planes approaching Heathrow a few hundred metres above! The room was pretty small and perfunctory - and had an even smaller (too small) bathroom. The best thing about the hotel was the breakfast, for which there was a wide choice and friendly, welcoming staff - but in summary, I would avoid staying here again if at all possible.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Dear JMacToon
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am disappointed you feel the negatives of your stay outweigh the positives so much as to avoid returning to the Hotel in the future. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience the outside façade of the building may have caused you, likewise if the bathroom size was not what you expected. I am pleased however that our Breakfast selection and service where of a pleasing caliber. Once again I thank you for you time.

Reviewed 20 March 2012

My wife and just got back from a long weekend and we were very satisfied. The location is great, underground is a few minutes away and there are terrific restaurants and a small grocery very close.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Dear Fulhamfan_23
Thank you for this lovely review. I am glad we could make your long weekend escape extra special and that our location was so convenient for you. Thank you for your time.

Reviewed 19 March 2012

thank you for really great weekend :) Staff was really nice and helpful

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear edyta j
I appreciate the positive feedback in regards to our staff, and I’m so pleased that you had a great weekend with us. I hope to welcome you back in the future.