We stayed overnight following a trip to the Ideal Home exhibition at nearby Earl's Court. The check in etc was seamless, room well prepared and spacious. It is well located between Earls Court and Westfields shopping centre. We were room only, breakfast is £17 each or £12 each if staying over. Had it before on a previous stay, nice but not worth that much. It was a nice morning when we got up - went over the road to Frank's cafe/Sarnie bar and was happy enough with an egg and sausage sandwich, two coffee's for about £6.50. After a meal the night before, we did not need any more, let alone a full buffet! Talking of which, the Indian restaurant next door but one to Franks was very good - no drinks licence but an offlicence is next door.
only propblem at this time is the building work going on opposite - will be going on for a while so ask for a room around the back if it is possible
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton London Olympia hotel on bustling Kensington High Street, 2 minute' walk from Olympia Exhibition Centre, 10-15 minutes from Earl's Court Exhibition Centre and Westfield London Shopping Centre. Try our quintessentially British menu in our fabulous interior designed Society Restaurant inspired by the Victorian era or relex and enjoy our delicious cocktails and nibbles in Society Bar. Do business in one of our 10 newly refurbished meeting rooms, unwind in the fitness centre, or enjoy our COSTA coffee shop. Heathrow airport is 14 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton London Olympia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Olympia Hotel London
- Hilton Olympia London
- London Hilton Olympia Hotel