The Landmark London
  • Pool
US$349
US$299
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$107
US$217
US$188
galahotels.com
3,168 results
All reviewswinter gardenmarylebone stationmirror barafternoon teabeautiful hotelmarylebone high streetfive star hotelregents parkexecutive roombottle of champagnefamily roomwest endatriumspaconciergeluxurydoorman
Reviewed 19 July 2016

great hotel , excellent concierge service , very good value for money , everyone was very helpful , I lost a sim card in the bedroom , and house keeping found this , everybody was very kind and gracious

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
The_Landmark_London, General Manager at The Landmark London, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2016

Dear colin123144,

Many thanks for writing this review on our website.

It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us so much, and that in particular you found our team members so helpful and polite. I will definitely ensure to pass on your kind words to both our Concierge and Accommodation Services department, who will be delighted to know they contributed to a memorable visit.

I hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Visited as a couple for a 40th birthday celebration. Was everything we hoped and more!!!! The hotel is breathtaking and the courtyard for the brunch is spectacular. The staff are amazingly attentive, helpful and friendly. Champayne glasses are consistently topped up. All of the food tasted was absolutely delicious. Was a real treat for a special occasion. Highly recommended and totally worth 5 stars!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear nicm44,

Thank you very much for sharing this lovely comment on our TripAdvisor page.

Needless to say, I am most glad to read that your birthday celebrations with us were so special. I am also delighted for your kind words on the seamless level of service and quality experienced during our Champagne Brunch. I will be more than privileged to circulate your wonderful comments throughout the whole team.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 18 July 2016

Stayed at the Landmark for one week in July. We stayed in a massive family room with two large beds. The bathroom was large as well. Not enough storage for four people, but overall a great room. Concierge and doormen were fantastic, full of good ideas. Would definitely stay there again, especially considering that the Marylebone tube stop is minutes from the hotel. Not really a five star, but a solid four star. Some of of the common areas need a bit of updating.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side of the hotel are close to cabs and the tube.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Dear JRockford,

Many thanks for posting this review following your recent stay at The Landmark London.

It was a pleasure to read that you had a positive experience with us, and that you were able to benefit from our comfortable rooms as well as from our convenient location. That said, I was sorry to learn that you found our public areas to be tired. Please let me reassure you that the hotel is currently undergoing a soft refurbishment of all public areas and bedrooms, therefore I do hope there will be another opportunity for you to enjoy this on your next stay at the hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Went to The Landmark for afternoon tea. Fab. The winter room is great, service very good and the food is excellent. Lovely sandwiches, followed by scones, then some small but fab cakes. Really good. Not cheap but made a fab special day out. Would recommend.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
The_Landmark_London, General Manager at The Landmark London, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Dear MatthewAndJane,

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience of The Landmark London.

I have passed on your comments to our Food & Beverage Team, who were so happy that they were able to provide such a memorable experience while having your afternoon tea.

Thank you once again for sharing your kind feedback.

I look very much forward to welcome you back to the hotel very soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 16 July 2016

This review is slightly delayed - but thank you for a beautiful wedding experience. I stayed here with my mum and sister the night before my wedding and we hosted the wedding in the Winter Garden restaurant. Our apartment was upgraded and had a dining room, living room, cloak room, two bathrooms, and was bright and stunning and clean.

The service was exceptional from start to finish and I would definitely recommend hosting your wedding here as the venue is romantic and so stunning - I don't know any other hotel that has palm trees inside!

Thank you to the lovely staff who made this such a memorable experience for me.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
The_Landmark_London, General Manager at The Landmark London, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2016

Dear Eat_Pray_Love_Travel,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of our hotel on this TripAdvisor website.

I was so delighted to read that you decided to celebrate your wedding with us and that you enjoyed your stay in our Landmark Suite, along with the five star service provided by our team. It is always such a pleasure to read when our guests have memorable stays and I will be sure to pass your comments on to our entire team.

Thank you once again for posting your feedback on this page and I look very much forward to welcoming you back soon again.

Kind regards,