“Amazing service ”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - West End
Ranked #397 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As soon as I got into the hotel I received the most amazing service ever. I wanted to ask my girlfriend to marry me so the manger Yiannis Pastrikos and his team went out off their way to help me out with my request. The room was done up we had champagne, roses, a card, flowers and a upgrade. I am so grateful for all the help I got. I will definitely be returning back to this hotel when I come down again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Philli D, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - West End, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Isaac L,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are delighted that you choose to celebrate your recent special occasion with us and we hope that the memories we helped to create will last for a long time.
We hope that you will consider staying with us in the future whether it be for another special occasion or simply as a treat to return to our great city.

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - West End

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here with my daughter for 2 nights, on a theatre trip.

Check in was very quick and easy. The room however was so tiny! I went back to reception and offered to pay an upgrade. There was however a room available within the same price bracket that was so much better. We changed rooms quickly. Front desk staff were so helpful and pleasant. I could not fault them at all!

We only used the hotel to sleep and get ready. There are many coffee shops and restaurants nearby. I was disappointed there was no mini- fridge in our room as I would have used it for drinks etc.

Bathroom had a great shower and very nice 'Crabtree & Evelyn' toiletries.

The location is very close to Holborn underground. However, we walked everywhere.

We had an enjoyable stay in a good location at a good price. Happy customers!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and observations with us. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your feedback relating to our facilities. These have been noted and can be used as opportunities for the future.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon to one of our hotels.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Staff and service exceptional,but price, value and cleanliness very poor!
Luxurious reception area but rooms far from exceptional, poor cleaning and wear and tear on old furnishings. MOUSE sighted in breakfast area completed ruined experience.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
2  Thank Ness210

Dear Guest,

We are sorry to hear that your stay was not memorable for all the right reasons. We pride ourselves on delivering a good quality of services and facilitates and I regret that we did not meet with your satisfaction on this occasion. Please be assured that your comments have been forwarded to the relevant Departmental Managers for their review and continued improvement.
We hope you will choose to stay with us in the future when we can restore your faith in our hotel. In the meantime, please feel free to contact us at guestrelations@dtlondonwestend.com to share any further comments.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night on business. It's fairly near my office and central to most places for dinner in the evening. It was a 10min walk to Euston for train the following day which was great. Breakfast was nice and well cooked. Room was spacious, clean and had a full size ironing board in the wardrobe - critical for business traveller! Will stay here agin in future.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mark W,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and am equally grateful for your comments to help us improve of services and facilities for the future. I am sorry if there was any shortfall in the services and facilities provided to you on this occasion. You can be assured that every effort will be made to rectify them in the future and we hope to welcome you back on your next visit to London.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I booked an accessible room in this hotel for a 6-day stay with my daughter who is in an electric wheelchair. First issue we encountered was that the elevators were too small for an electric wheelchair. The room was a total disappointment: much too small for a wheelchair user, dirty, rusted and worn bathroom equipment, stains on the carpet, used cotton bud on the floor, brown stains on the bed, a terrible stench filled the room... totally below our expectations for a 193 GBP/night room in a Hilton hotel. The alternative room we were offered had a bathroom with a door too small to enter with a wheelchair. On top of this misery, there was a fire alert in the second night of our stay. The hotel was clearly not prepared to evacuate a disabled guest, luckily an other tourist came to our help to carry my daughter down the stairs.
After four e-mails to the hotel manager and to customer care, we still haven't received adequate response to our complaints. This is not the Hilton-care I expect.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family