As soon as I got into the hotel I received the most amazing service ever. I wanted to ask my girlfriend to marry me so the manger Yiannis Pastrikos and his team went out off their way to help me out with my request. The room was done up we had champagne, roses, a card, flowers and a upgrade. I am so grateful for all the help I got. I will definitely be returning back to this hotel when I come down again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - West End (WC1) formerly the Park Inn London Russell Square, is a newly-renovated four-star hotel in Bloomsbury near Russell Square. The hotel is a stone's throw from the British Museum and walking distance to top attractions such as Covent Garden, the West End and the shops on Oxford Street. The hotel features 237 fresh and modern guest rooms, recently refurbished to a superior four-star standard (including Standard, Deluxe and Premium Deluxe rooms as well as Apartments). Wireless high-speed Internet access is available at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton London - West End Hotel London
- Park Inn Russell Square
- Bonnington Hotel London
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel London - West End