Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
3,093 results
All reviews oxford street complimentary mini bar nespresso machine hyde park the executive lounge room service excellent location afternoon tea central location fantastic hotel primark minibar thistle conference concierge doorman tube
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2020 via mobile

We have been to this hotel several times because of its location. It is right on Oxford Street so idea for shopping. Multi storey car Park next door. Some good restaurants close by. The rooms in the hotel are immaculate and spacious. The hotel was quiet because of covid but this did not bother us. I would recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank col1966
Reception Reception, Guest Services / Front Office at Amba Hotel Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2020

Dear col1966
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Hotel and for awarding us with 5 stars.
The team and I are delighted we were able to meet all your expectations
Being so central in London we are very lucky to have all the sights within walking distance.
We are hoping we will have the chance to welcome you back in the near future.
Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance
Warm Regards

Reviewed 12 October 2020 via mobile

We have just had an amazing break at the Amba Hotel Marble Arch. Such friendly staff. We had breakfast in the hotel, how lovely, nothing was too much trouble. Special thanks to Hafize. So helpful and pleasant. Definitely visit again

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank X4474PAjillg
Reception Reception, Guest Services / Front Office at Amba Hotel Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2020

Dear Jill G

Thank you so much for your glowing 5 star review
Its motivating for the team and I to read such comments from our valued guests.
I am delighted Hafize was able to look after you at Breakfast and meet your expectations. I will personally thank her for her care and attention throughout your stay, she will be very pleased.
Please do think of us if you plan on returning to London, we would love to host you again in the not too distant future. I know there are many London Hotels for you to choose from.
I'm hoping you do choose to stay with us again and remain at your disposal should you require any assistance at all with the making of future reservations.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 9 October 2020

Like many, business owners and delegates are concerned about using and attending venues during this Covid-19 pandemic.

Having used the Meeting Rooms at the Amba Hotel in Marble Arch, both attendees and I have been extremely impressed with the measures put in place to make the hotel welcoming and safe to visit. A huge Thank you to Natalie and Aron from the Events team, who have supported the booking from enquiry to attendance with great attention to detail. The set up and measure will allow us to confidently use the venue for the next few months and beyond.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Ricky V

Thank you so much for your 5 star review, and your kind words, supporting the Hotel, in particular Natalie and Aron
I have passed on my personal thanks to them.
At this time, it's so rewarding to know we are heading in the right direction to ensure all our guests are looked after as safely and securely as possible. It keeps us motivated throughout this testing time that we experience.
We are looking forward to hosting you in the coming months. Please reach out to me if there is anything I can do to support you.
Again we are appreciative of your positive review.
Many Thanks

vicky.marshman@amba-hotel.com

Reviewed 7 October 2020

Excellent all round hotel couldnt be more helpful, booking was easy and we got a lovely surprise upgrade, will definately go back, breakfast was beautiful, and a great location with easy access to oxford street

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Pathfinder551933
Reception Reception, Guest Services / Front Office at Amba Hotel Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2020

Dear Pathfinder 551933

The team and I are delighted we were able to meet all your expectations
We are hoping we will have the chance to welcome you back in the near future.
Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance
Warm Regards

Reviewed 4 October 2020 via mobile

Stayed for a night to celebrate my daughters 18th and from start to finished received great service. Rooms spacious and very clean, situated right on Oxford street- my girls were very happy!
Originally booked the Hard Rock Hotel but got transferred due to COVID so we were a little apprehensive, but needn’t be.

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank chavss

Dear chavss

Thank you for choosing Amba Marble Arch to celebrate your daughters 18th Birthday. I hope she had a fantastic day and you were all able to celebrate safely.
Your comments are crucial to us at this time, and it is pleasing for the team and I to know we met your expectations
Please do think of us next time you book a London Hotel. We know there are many for our guests to choose from
I'm looking forward to having you stay with us again and remain at your disposal should you require any assistance at all with the making of future reservations.

Kind Regards,