I know this hotel for the past 20years ,unfortunately i notice that the last 3 years there is a constant deteroration in standard of services. Except Rib room staff the receptionist is awful and unhelpful the choinerie lounge is the no-service area. Rooms have old window frames and there is noice coming from busy Sloane street. Recently the hotel is full of teenagers of arab origin who create a lot of noice and lack of manners.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beacon of British style and sophistication, Jumeirah Carlton Tower is a renowned five star hotel in central London. Stay with us and enjoy stunning views of the London skyline, access to private gardens and tennis courts and one of London's most exclusive health clubs, The Peak Health Club & Spa. Located on Sloane Street in the heart of Knightsbridge, this luxury hotel is one of the best hotels in London and boasts 216 guest rooms including 58 suites. These include the exclusive Royal Suite, offering superb views across London, and spacious Executive Suites, ideal for business travellers. Home to The Peak Health Club & Spa, you can enjoy a relaxing spa treatment, invigorating workout in the gym or swim in our 20 metre indoor pool. Combined with a selection of restaurants and elegant bars, Jumeirah Carlton Tower is the ideal destination for your next London city break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Jumeirah International, Agoda, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jumeirah Carlton Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Carlton Tower Hotel London
- Jumeirah Carlton Hotel
- Jumeirah Carlton London
- Jumeirah Carlton Tower London