A great cheery welcome by the helpful doormen and an upgrade to an executive suite due to being a Jumeirah Gold Member, so we were very happy at the outset. Very good spacious suite and they brought a spare bed for my daughter as soon as we asked for it. Huge bed and good pillows. Great room service with a menu which you can browse and order through an in-room tablet. Very good food, fast, brought by professional polite staff, very good service all round. Good security downstairs and extremely polite and welcoming staff everywhere, even when you see them in the elevator.
Daniel the concierge was very professional and got us into Sumosan Twiga Restaurant, which even the concierge at my Centurion Amex didn’t manage to do!! The suite didn’t have the best views but hey, you can’t have it all. The view was good enough. An incredible English Breakfast with lots of choice was also free due to us being Jumeirah Gold members! I really cannot fault this hotel. I have stayed in a lot of hotels in London and the Jumeirah Carlton is without doubt one of the best when it comes to service and attention to detail. Examples: Artisan chocolate left in the room, Relaxing music on TV that you can also purchase at turndown. We will definitely be staying here again. The staff without doubt make this hotel exceptional from the experienced and helpful doormen, to the very accommodating concierge and everyone else. You can clearly see that the management of this hotel spend a lot of time training staff in providing exceptional service all-round and it truly shows. Well done Jumeirah Carlton. See you soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beacon of British style and sophistication, Jumeirah Carlton Tower is a renowned five star hotel in central London. Stay with us and enjoy stunning views of the London skyline, access to private gardens and tennis courts and one of London's most exclusive health clubs, The Peak Health Club & Spa. Located on Sloane Street in the heart of Knightsbridge, this luxury hotel is one of the best hotels in London and boasts 216 guest rooms including 58 suites. These include the exclusive Royal Suite, offering superb views across London, and spacious Executive Suites, ideal for business travellers. Home to The Peak Health Club & Spa, you can enjoy a relaxing spa treatment, invigorating workout in the gym or swim in our 20 metre indoor pool. Combined with a selection of restaurants and elegant bars, Jumeirah Carlton Tower is the ideal destination for your next London city break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Jumeirah International, Agoda, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jumeirah Carlton Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Carlton Tower Hotel London
- Jumeirah Carlton Hotel
- Jumeirah Carlton London
- Jumeirah Carlton Tower London