New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Park International Hotel

Park International Hotel
Ranked #419 of 1,078 Hotels in London
Grass Valley, California
“Great Renovated Hotel in Fantastic Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2012

My wife and I stayed here 6 nights during our stay in London and were very pleased. When we arrived a bit early for check-in, instead of having our luggage stored, the manager intervened and gave us immediate access to a larger room for our stay. The renovations here are complete and we enjoyed them. Very clean, great bathroom and fantastic shower, a refrigerator, comfortable bed, storage, and quiet. Breakfasts were English style and plentiful. And the staff throughout was very pleasant and helpful. We got good tips on sightseeing and other needs. Special kudos to the breakfast staff who were always cheerful and helpful. The hotel is in a great location, very close to the V&A and other museums and two blocks from the underground with direct access to the sights via three lines. Our only regret was not having free WiFi, but Starbucks was right across from the tube station.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Sunsetmtnwalk
Karl G, Front Office Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this review, 26 March 2012
Dear Sir

Thank you for taking the time to complete such a wonderful review of your stay at the Park International Hotel, I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that our staff went out of their way to ensure that your trip to London was a memorable one.

I am happy to read that you found the in-room facilities to be clean of a high standard and practical. I would like to thank you for mentioning the friendliness and professionalism of our entire team and for pointing out the breakfast staff in particular, I will definitely pass on your feedback to the entire department.

We do hope to see you again on any future trips you may be planning to London.

FOM/Senior Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (290)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my nights accommodation at the park international. I was pleasantly surprised at how clean, well presented and modern finish the room had. The showers and bathroom were spotless. The dinner in the restaurant was a lovely change. I highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure. I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed March 2012
3 Thank 186394Rachel
Dear Madam

Thank you for posting such a wonderful review about your stay at the Park International Hotel, it is always a pleasure to read positive feedback like yours.

I would like to thank you for mentioning how clean and well-presented our rooms are and shall certainly pass on your comments to our housekeeping department. I am also pleased to read that you had the opportunity to dine in our Checkmate bar and that you found the fusion of Thai and English classics to be a refreshing change.

We do look forward to welcoming you back upon your return to London.

Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2012

I've stayed the Park International before, but this was my first visit since the total renovation. The hotel is spic and span, and professionally run. My room was comfortably furnished and the shower was fantastic. There were no problems with noise whatsoever at night. Breakfast was ample and varied. I dined in the in-house restaurant one night and was pleased with my meal and the service. The hotel is located near the Tube, three grocery stores, a druggist's, and a number of pubs and restaurants. Prices at the Park International have gone up since my last stay, but for what I received, it was worth it -- I'd certainly stay again.

Room Tip: If you want to avoid street noise, take a room in the back -- although the double windows sound-proo...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank solo_Anglophile
Dear Guest

Thank you for reviewing your most recent stay at the Park International Hotel and for providing us with your constructive feedback since the completion of our renovation project.

We always welcome our guests comments about the atmosphere and décor of our newly refurbished rooms and public areas and we are pleased that you find the fittings and furnishings to be to your liking.

I am delighted to read that we have once again been able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Paris, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2012

We went to London for a short trip : 5 days.

We are 47-50 and we don't have child. We love soft beds and just hate noise...

We choosed Park International Hotel using google maps - it was somewhat cheap for London (about 100 euros a night), well located (100 m from the Museum of Natural History) and, overall, most review here said that it was a quiet hotel...

Well, they were lying -- this is the MOST quiet hotel we ever rent !

Point.

Our room was brand new (it was room 206 FYI.) Superb, small maybe, but absolutely silencious...

That is to say, people there just wanted to help us in anyway possible. And with a large smile. Remarquable...

We will return in this hotel next year.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view on mew.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sylvainrodrigue
Dear Guest

Thank you for completing such a wonderful review of your recent stay with us and for scoring us a five out of five on Trip advisor

I am delighted to read that you had selected the Park International Hotel due its convenient location and previous reviews posted by the trip advisor community. Furthermore I am pleased to hear that your request for a quiet room could be accommodated and that the room that had been allocated to you turned out to be the quietest room you have ever rented.

I would like to thank you for mentioning the professionalism of our entire team and we do look forward to welcoming you back next year upon your return to London.

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2012

Have been staying at this hotel on a regular basis for the past 6 months and would highly recommend it. I'm actually quite sad my final visit will be at the end of March. The hotel is immaculate, in a great location, with great food in the checkmate bar and great breakfasts BUT the thing that really makes this hotel great are the staff, they really are fantastic and will do anything they can to make your visit enjoyable and trouble free. If you're visiting London try this hotel - you won't regret it.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank NPettitt
Dear Sir

Thank you for taking the time to complete such a positive review of the Park international Hotel and for your continued patronage over the past six months.

I am pleased to read that throughout your multiple stays with us you found the hotel to maintain is high standard with regards to quality and cleanliness of the rooms but most of all the level of service offered by each and every staff member. I am confident that I speak for the entire team when I say that you presence will be missed at the Park International Hotel and we do hope to see you again in the future when you return to London.