Book now, pay at stay
  • Room Service
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$103
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$208
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$359
US$306
Marylebone Hotel
  • Pool
Ibis London City-Shoreditch(London)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$116
Hotels.com
US$198
US$177
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$112
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$379
  • Bar/Lounge
2,084 results
All reviewsearl's court tube stationbarkston gardensaveda toiletriesmini barearl s courtpiccadilly linerainfall showergreat boutiquequiet side streetminute walklovely hotelpubs and restaurantsbasement roomjunior suiteloved this hotelwalk in showerheathrow airport
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Really nice comfortable room with small sitting area. They provide an android phone (with service) so that you aren't using your data while out and about in London. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

The hotel is in the Earls Court area of Kensington and has a nice collection of shops, eateries and bars nearby. We even found a laundromat to do a little washing. The Underground station is literally right around the corner, Very convenient.

Two small negatives: First they really push you pre-pay for breakfast. It reminds me of the rental car company pushing you to pre-pay for fuel. They are hoping that you don't use it and just lose the money, I guess? Either offer free breakfast or don't.

Second they offered a "free minibar" with the room. Cool right? It had two waters and two sodas in it. That's it. No beer, no wine, no snacks. Again, you don't have to offer me a free mini-bar. But if you do, you should make sure there is a little more in it!

But the hotel was great and would highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Kenji Q, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Hi there Tadster20!

Thank you so much for taking the time in sharing your honest experience. Your feedback in regards to the breakfast and minibars are very valuable and will definitely be taken on board. We are always looking improvise our service to best suit our guests. We are happy though that the overall stay was to your liking an that you will recommend us! We do hope to welcome you back.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

This was our first time at this hotel, but we’d stayed in another Hotel Indigo previously which left a positive impression, so felt this would be a safe bet. We weren’t wrong. Situated a stone’s throw from Earl’s Court tube station on the Piccadilly line, this is a lovely hotel - very stylish and attractive, with modern decor and furnishings, and good facilities.

We arrived at about 7.30pm after a long and tiring day, and received a warm welcome. The gentleman on reception was apologetic about putting us on a room on the lower ground floor (which we didn’t mind at all, actually), but informed us that our room had been upgraded. I’m not 100% sure what we were upgraded to (we were both extremely tired at this point and not paying full attention) but I think it was either a Superior room or a Junior Suite - regardless, it was very spacious, with excellent amenities, including one of the nicest showers it’s been my pleasure to use. Just what we needed to freshen up after our travels.

We were also very impressed with the complimentary drinks and snacks provided, too - most hotels would charge extortionate prices for this, but we had beer, wine, soft drinks and snacks, as well as the usual tea, coffee etc, which in itself was a cut above. One great addition to the room that I haven’t seen anywhere else before, and that we sadly didn’t have chance to use, was a free smartphone that you could take out around London, which offered free national and international calls and free data - a really neat idea, and no doubt very helpful to some visitors.

We had breakfast in the hotel, which was very good - an excellent full English breakfast with quality ingredients, but there was a great range of other options available.

Alas, we were only here for one night - but it was a very enjoyable, relaxing and restful night in a lovely hotel, which was just what we needed. We were very impressed by the hotel and the staff, and wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again when we next visit London. Thank you!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Kenji Q, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Andrew F,

Thank you so much for taking the time in sharing not only a detailed overview of your experience but an excellent one! We are so happy that the location was convenient for you to choose us for your stay in London. We pride ourselves in our service and really do care that our guest have an amazing experience. Hopefully you will be able to make your next stay a bit longer than a single night. We look forward in welcoming you to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Literally a stone's throw away from Earl's Court underground station which puts you close to pretty much everything you want. Accommodations were pretty nice- a couple of nit picky things- insufficient counter space in the bathroom and no plugs in the bathroom for hair dryer. It would have been nice to have at least CNN or CNBC or ESPN international available on the TV- no US stations. I was supposed to have the NY Times at my door but it never arrived all week even after a few reminders. Other than that pleasant hotel and helpful staff

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Kenji Q, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Hey there Michael M,

Thank you for taking the time in leaving your helpful review. We really do care in getting this right, and you feedback really helps in directing our efforts. I have noted the design aspects and TV stations of the room which could us some improvement and sent them to our facilities manager. I have personally noted the Times Magazine feedback and will be sure to follow up with my reception team. I am glad that you have enjoyed the overall stay particularly the location of the hotel. We do hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

My first of many stays in this hotel. I've been to London many times but I have never found a hotel that I like and that was worth the price. This one however is different. Great location close to Earl's court tube station which is a good area. I was traveling alone and staying in London for a weekend. I got a room on the bottom floor so I had no view of the street, just a wall but it didn't really matter. The room was spacious and clean, the bathroom as well. There is an Italian restaurant next door where I also assume they serve breakfast. I didn't eat breakfast at the hotel, there are cheap options around the tube station. Next time I will definitely try the Italian restaurant for dinner.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Oneofthreemonkeys
Kenji Q, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Hi there Oneofthreemonkeys,

Thank you so much for taking the time in sharing you great experience with us! We are very happy that you enjoyed the overall stay especially the location. We do hope to welcome you back in the near future so we can host you in Theo's Simple Italian.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

This is a great hotel - lovely staff, smart rooms, convenient location...... but it's the little extras that make all the difference. A really friendly greeting in what is - let's face it - not the most friendly of cities. Plus really smart rooms with wifi that is reliable, comfy beds, sensible shower rooms, and those extra touches like drinks included in your room, bathrobes, proper mugs..... I stay in London on business every couple of weeks and this is my go-to hotel. I'm always disappointed if there's no availability.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Zannek

Hi there Zannek!

Thank you for taking the time in sharing your great feedback. We are very happy to read that we made a difference with our design led rooms and the eye for detail which the staff has. We hope you will return to us again soon!