2,148 results
All reviews earl's court tube station barkston gardens aveda toiletries mini bar earl s court piccadilly line rainfall shower great boutique quiet side street lovely hotel pubs and restaurants comfortable bed basement room loved this hotel junior suite the air conditioning walk in shower
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We booked the Indigo Hotel actually only because we were late to book and it was the only Hotel with good Ratings and with a room available.
The Rating is absolutely right and we were thrilled by the amazing and friendly staff as well as the greatly equipped Hotel room. The room is not very big but you have a huge bathroom with walk-in shower. The only disadvantage were missing hooks to hang up towels and stuff.

The breakfast in the Theo's Restaurant which is in the same building as the Hotel is amazing. You have a huge selection of cereals, bread, eggs, cold cuts and beverages. you have the choice to order pancakes etc. as well.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Kenji Q, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear HBPPG,

Thank you for taking the time in sharing you experience. We are glad that happened to book us and that we met your expectations. The room facilities are very important and we are glad to read that you enjoy it. I will be sure to forward your comments in regards to the hooks to our Engineers. Likewise I have forwarded your comments to Theo Simple Italian restaurant who will be thrilled to read that you enjoyed the experience. We hoep you will book with us again soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We booked this hotel for a 2 night stay because it has a Theo Randall Italian restaurant, one of our favourite chefs. The whole place is really funky but also well designed and thought out. Our room was lovely (it was my birthday so we splashed out on a suite) and we loved the free stuff in the minibar (yes, free - including wine!)
We had booked a meal before going out to a concert and David, the great chef, fed us superbly. The restaurant was quiet (late afternoon on a Friday, so you'd expect it to be) and David came out for a chat, talk about the food, and my wife's love of cooking Theo's food. David's pasta was absolutely stunning, thick, deep sauce and tender meat. A couple of glasses of wine and we were ready to go.
Back to the bar later on to find friendly conversation and another glass of wine before bed. After a good night's sleep, breakfast was fantastic. Great food, really good coffee, breads and juices. A real feast.
On our 2nd night, they made a big fuss of the fact that it was my birthday and we sat up until midnight, chatting with the staff in the bar, and enjoying the people-watching.
Throughout our stay, every member of staff was friendly and smiling and the whole place has a lovely vibe about it. The rooms are really well finished - our shower was superb - and have an air of class.
Our room was at the back, on the 2nd floor and, even though the Earl's Court Road was only a short distance, it was the quietest London hotel room we have ever slept in.
We checked out after another epic breakfast, vowing to be back as soon as possible.

Room Tip: The hotel is in a quiet side road so I doubt that any rooms would be too noisy. But, at the back, it was silent.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Hey there NiallJanet!

We thank you for taking the time in sharing your wonderful experience. I will be sure to pass on the comments to our team who will be sure to appreciate your kind words. Theo's Simple Italian is a great addition to the hotel and definitely worthy of a stand alone restaurant. Everyone at the Hotel Indigo London Kensington hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Great service, flexible staff, very clean and fresh rooms. Absolutely loved it. It was my second stay with this hotel and I was super happy to be back and not disappointed.
I would recommend this hotel and I even recruited another fan, my friend who joined me on this trip and really like the location of the hotel, it’s theme, freshness and friendly staff. Thank you to everyone who put their effort to welcome guests and want them to come back!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Hello Qurban B,

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for taking the time in sharing you valuable feedback with us. Great to read that for your second stay we managed to nail it with fresh up to date rooms and well as a great service. We hope you will join us for a third time in the near future.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed for 2 nights in September on business. Great location, 2 minutes away from Earls Court Station, with incredibly friendly and welcoming staff. The room is incredibly spacious, especially for the price, and the continental breakfast a real treat. I’ll definitely be looking to stay again next time I’m in London.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Hey there Chris F,

Thanks for choosing us for your 2 nights in London. Great to see you that you enjoyed the staff's service as well as the breakfast. Please do look us up again for your next stay in London.

All the best,

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Beautifully decorated. Wonderful in room facilities like a smart phone, a speaker for the TV in the ensuite, very comfortable bed, luxury toiletries, and complimentary soft drink mini-bar to name a few. Breakfast was excellent, including a fantastic cold buffet (highlight for me was the bircher museli) and a selection of hot dishes (I recommend the pancakes). Reception was very friendly and helpful. And the location was great for Earl's Court tube - barely a 3 minute walk away.

Room Tip: My room was on the bottom floor which was nice and quiet but if you want a view ask for an upper floor
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Natashawitch,

We thank you for your time in sharing your experience with the online community. It is great to see that you enjoyed the decor of the hotel as well as the numerous facilities within. Breakfast is an important part of the day and its great to read that you enjoyed it. The reception does hope to welcome you back in the near future.