See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

This was the third room we were offered .The first had a broken lock and a cracked window.Disgusting,dirty , smelly and shabby.Only the bed linen was clean .Avoid at all costs .The staff seem beyond caring and made no attempt to clean the room after being shown photos .

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Great location lovely staff, I really like very much the hotel.

Mohamed , Viki , morning Manager , housekeeping lady .

If you are not picky to a 5 stars standards you will love the hotel.

Hotel is very close to the marble arch & oxford street.

Breakfast is acceptable, tea & coffee facilities inside the room.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2018

For a first timer in London, the Rose Courts was a comfortable and affordable place to stay. Its wifi was good and so was the breakfast, which was quite plenty.

I would recommend it for a person staying in Central London for a short while who would need a quick place to crash.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

My family has been coming there from Iceland for generations and the hotel holds such a lovely charm especially with such a wonderful staff, always willing and happy to help :) I look forward to our next visit <3

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I found the hotel pleasant enough, the staff worked very hard on a low budget. Peaceful location just off Marble Arch is priceless. I relished my quiet room, it was clean, the bed was comfy, the bathroom was all fine and the shower had a good water preasure. Breakfast was on a very low budget, but I didn't expect better for the price I paid.

Room Tip: My room in the basement was quiet, well temperate, large and had enough light.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business