All reviews marble arch tea coffee facilities friendly hotel enjoyed my stay location is excellent central london
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

This was the third room we were offered .The first had a broken lock and a cracked window.Disgusting,dirty , smelly and shabby.Only the bed linen was clean .Avoid at all costs .The staff seem beyond caring and made no attempt to clean the room after being shown photos .

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Great location lovely staff, I really like very much the hotel.

Mohamed , Viki , morning Manager , housekeeping lady .

If you are not picky to a 5 stars standards you will love the hotel.

Hotel is very close to the marble arch & oxford street.

Breakfast is acceptable, tea & coffee facilities inside the room.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

For a first timer in London, the Rose Courts was a comfortable and affordable place to stay. Its wifi was good and so was the breakfast, which was quite plenty.

I would recommend it for a person staying in Central London for a short while who would need a quick place to crash.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

My family has been coming there from Iceland for generations and the hotel holds such a lovely charm especially with such a wonderful staff, always willing and happy to help :) I look forward to our next visit <3

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I found the hotel pleasant enough, the staff worked very hard on a low budget. Peaceful location just off Marble Arch is priceless. I relished my quiet room, it was clean, the bed was comfy, the bathroom was all fine and the shower had a good water preasure. Breakfast was on a very low budget, but I didn't expect better for the price I paid.

Room tip: My room in the basement was quiet, well temperate, large and had enough light.
Date of stay: December 2017