US$189
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$100
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$239
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Ibis London City-Shoreditch(London)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$116
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$199
US$177
Agoda.com
US$103
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$113
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$308
Marylebone Hotel
  • Pool
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for 7 nights.

The location was perfect for us. It is located on the North Side of Hyde Park. We could walk to a lot of the main attractions we wanted to see. It is a three minute walk to Oxford Street and Hyde Park and even places like Harrods, Big Ben and Buckingham Palace are within walking distance if you have the time.

The room we stayed in was on the second floor which was not an issue for us but if it had been, there was an elevator at our disposal. Not being a "new age" building, it of course was not perfect, but that just added to the character of this hotel and with free Wifi and a TV, it had more than enough to keep us entertained while we weren't exploring what London has to offer.

With friendly staff and being great value for money, I highly recommend Rose Court Hotel for anyone wanting a place to stay.

E & L

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2014

this was my second stay in Rose Court Hotel, I guess I will always choose this amazing hotel whenever I visit London. It's really best value for money. It's central location serves you best in reaching all places. Marble Arche underground station is round the corner, 3 minutes walk. Same for buses too. The hotel staff is very friendly, they are there for you 24/7. The hotel is very clean and the rooms are spacious compared to other hotels which I used in London, even those which were more expensive. The wifi is free & is excellent in all hotel & all rooms too. Great breakfast with welcoming smiling staff to serve it. I recommended it for my Boss & his family and his wife actually thanked me for it. I will always recommend it to all my friends. Special thanks to Jale, the manager, and all the staff, I wish I knew all their names to thank each and everyone.

Room Tip: I have used a room in the 2nd floor last year, a room in the 4th and another in the 1st this year, all were great ones. It simply means all rooms are excellent. The hotel is round the corner so all rooms are looking at main wide streets with great view.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Sent 10 nights in Rose Court, just travelled back from Edinburgh, the first night alone until met back up with partner, the mattress felt look it had been in the hotel since it opened, my partner spoke with the managers, they thanked her for telling them, and replaced the mattress straight away, always helpful staff, the personal light in the building at first was daunting we were on the 3rd floor facing the street, the road was was barely noticeable. The room needed a set of draws to place clothes in. It had a wardrobe with two draws in the bottom, not enough space. The shower was temperamental had to keep it at a constant temp. The bath wad great it was deep, and help you to relax after a day of pounding those old hard pavements. Put aside those couple of little errors I would stay again, well priced for its location. Would recommend.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank richardc43
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 January 2014

It was ok for one night as a single but I was expecting more for a 3* hotel. The room was ok but the rest of hotel was more a 2* with an extremely small elevator that goes only to 3rd floor and then you need to take it by foot to the 4th floor. The Continental Breakfast was extremely poor in term of choice. On positive aspect is location. It is perfectly located 5 min walk to the longest shopping street in Europe and very close to Hyde Park and subway station. Overall given the location and price/night and considering that you are in London, one of the most expensive if not the most expensive city in the world, I would say that it worth the money.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with fru.pl
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 January 2014

this hotel is great. very friendly, cooperative staff. great location, 3 minutes walk to oxford street, edgware road & underground station. wifi is excellent in rooms & all hotel area. rooms are clean, rather small but that's how it is in all London hotels. great value for money. i would definitely use it every time I attend LBF. I will also recommend to all my friends.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business