4,949 results
All reviews british library euston road golden arrow kings cross deluxe room macaroons classic room rain shower excellent hotel high floor modern hotel convenient location nespresso machine breakfast was excellent few minutes walk excellent stay an upgrade
Reviewed 14 October 2018

One night stay at this hotel for a business trip. I arrived late in the evening and noticed afterwards that there was no actual window in my room (3rd floor..): there was no view on the outside at all as a picture of buildings has been merely glued on the glass! The day after, I realized this was because of a building located just behind the window.
What a shame for a hotel like this to offer such rooms at this price.
I am really disappointed and not sure I will come back here.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
MakedaAb, Pullman London St Pancras at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear carov92,

I am sorry that your experience did not live up to your expectations. Despite this, I hope you were able to have a good rest and were successful in achieving your business objectives during your stay.

Thank you for your feedback. We wish you safe onward travels.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

Hip public areas, nice rooms, great bathrooms with lovely toiletries, and the tastiest hotel breakfast I've ever had in the UK, with a fantastic choice of items. A great location too, between Euston and King's Cross/St Pancras stations. Handy for the British Library too! Superb views over the city.

Room Tip: Get a high floor for the best city views
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear MoiAli,

Our GA Restaurant Team and talented team of Chefs could not be happier reading your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed our breakfast renowned for its extensive variety and high quality. In addition I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your room experience as well.

Thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you home again soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

A modern and very good hotel which was very convenient for us coming into Kings Cross and out on Eurostar at St Pancras. I did not find it noisy despite our 3rd floor room being at the front and overlooking the main road. My wife thought it was slightly noisy so maybe a higher floor would be better. My only real complaint [which is a common one in new hotels] is the bathroom is very modern and epitomises the triumph of style over substance. It looks great but I assume the designer had never tried to wet shave or use the shower if they were over 60 [it was quite slippy].

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Kvasirsblood,

I am thrilled to read that both you and your wife enjoyed your pre-Eurostar experience in our hotel. Our bathrooms are designed to offer optimal convenience for our guests, however I am disappointed to read that it did not live up to your expectations. If we have the pleasure to welcome you back again, please contact one of the team who will be delighted to provide you with shower mats.

We take on board your comments and thank you again for choosing to stay with us. Wishing you both a safe onward journey.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night after arriving from US. It is convenient to St. Pancras and the Eurostar. It served as a fine jumping off point to explore London for a day. We were able to check in early. Lobby is very nice and reception was very helpful. Room was well appointed and clean and the noise from Euston Road not annoying. The exterior of the hotel can use a good renovation but don’t be discouraged by its look. I would recommend.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Richard M,

Despite having a short stopover in London, I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your experience with us. I will share your compliments with our Welcome and Housekeeping teams especially. We wish you safe onward travels and hope to see you return home for a longer stay perhaps upon your next visit.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

My wife and I decided to branch out from our usual hotels near Paddington on this trip to London, and ended up selecting the Pullman London St Pancras for our week in London.

The location was great for tube and train access - Euston is a 5 minute walk one way, and St Pancras is a 5-minute walk the other. Walkability isn't that great around the hotel though, with the area being dominated by the University and the train stations, so expect to walk a bit for other sights (canals behind St Pancras, Regents park, etc. etc.).

The staff was friendly, the room was nice, and the overall hotel had a trendy vibe - supported by the DJ downstairs in the "Golden Arrow" bar/restaurant that is attached to the lobby.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Scott E

Dear Scott E,

Thank you for sharing your review regarding your recent stay with us. I am delighted that your wife and yourself enjoyed your first experience with us. Indeed our hotel is situated in a prime location perfect for touring around London.

I will share your compliments with the team. We very much hope to welcome you back home again soon.