4,947 results
All reviews british library euston road golden arrow kings cross deluxe room macaroons classic room rain shower excellent hotel high floor modern hotel convenient location nespresso machine breakfast was excellent few minutes walk excellent stay an upgrade
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A modern and very good hotel which was very convenient for us coming into Kings Cross and out on Eurostar at St Pancras. I did not find it noisy despite our 3rd floor room being at the front and overlooking the main road. My wife thought it was slightly noisy so maybe a higher floor would be better. My only real complaint [which is a common one in new hotels] is the bathroom is very modern and epitomises the triumph of style over substance. It looks great but I assume the designer had never tried to wet shave or use the shower if they were over 60 [it was quite slippy].

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
MakedaAb, Pullman London St Pancras at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Kvasirsblood,

I am thrilled to read that both you and your wife enjoyed your pre-Eurostar experience in our hotel. Our bathrooms are designed to offer optimal convenience for our guests, however I am disappointed to read that it did not live up to your expectations. If we have the pleasure to welcome you back again, please contact one of the team who will be delighted to provide you with shower mats.

We take on board your comments and thank you again for choosing to stay with us. Wishing you both a safe onward journey.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed one night after arriving from US. It is convenient to St. Pancras and the Eurostar. It served as a fine jumping off point to explore London for a day. We were able to check in early. Lobby is very nice and reception was very helpful. Room was well appointed and clean and the noise from Euston Road not annoying. The exterior of the hotel can use a good renovation but don’t be discouraged by its look. I would recommend.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Richard M,

Despite having a short stopover in London, I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your experience with us. I will share your compliments with our Welcome and Housekeeping teams especially. We wish you safe onward travels and hope to see you return home for a longer stay perhaps upon your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I decided to branch out from our usual hotels near Paddington on this trip to London, and ended up selecting the Pullman London St Pancras for our week in London.

The location was great for tube and train access - Euston is a 5 minute walk one way, and St Pancras is a 5-minute walk the other. Walkability isn't that great around the hotel though, with the area being dominated by the University and the train stations, so expect to walk a bit for other sights (canals behind St Pancras, Regents park, etc. etc.).

The staff was friendly, the room was nice, and the overall hotel had a trendy vibe - supported by the DJ downstairs in the "Golden Arrow" bar/restaurant that is attached to the lobby.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Scott E

Dear Scott E,

Thank you for sharing your review regarding your recent stay with us. I am delighted that your wife and yourself enjoyed your first experience with us. Indeed our hotel is situated in a prime location perfect for touring around London.

I will share your compliments with the team. We very much hope to welcome you back home again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hotel. Comfortable, clean and extremely convenient hotel, especially if using the Eurostar the following day. Staff were friendly and helpful. On the expensive side, but what you would expect to pay for a hotel of this quality and location.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Michelle L, Pullman London St Pancras at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear ashbyeagle,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent experience with us. I am delighted that you were able to take advantage of the excellent location of the hotel as well as enjoy a good night's rest with us.

We wish you safe onward travels and look forward to welcoming you back home very soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

I stayed at the Pullman Pancras for 2 nights. First, when checking in there was a significant amount of confusion related to our booking and getting us checked in. When we finally arrived to our room we found that air conditioning was not functioning. The coolest we could get the room was 27C. After maintenance was unable to correct the situation we were moved to another room with a working unit (during this switch there was more confusion related to our booking - 2 nights versus 1 night stay).

The room was fine and the hotel is well located. We also enjoyed a couple of meals at the restaurant on at the facility.

Upon checkout I was informed that a receipt would be e-mailed to me, which is my preference. However, I did not receive an e-mail with my receipt as promised. I called the hotel to request the receipt again. I have now called 4 times and still do not have a receipt for my stay even though after each call I am assured this has been rectified. I asked to talk to a manager to help resolve this simple issue, but I was told they were too busy to take my call. I even e-mail the address on the website, but never received a response.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
MakedaAb, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Voyage75966,

Thank you for your feedback.
I am so sorry to hear that your overall experience was not an enjoyable one. Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with the relevant departments to ensure such matters are addressed and a reoccurrence is avoided.
Once again please accept my apologies for the downfall in service you have experienced. It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Kindest regards,