2,949 results
All reviews borough market londinium restaurant quarter bar white company toiletries south bank globe theatre tube station lovely hotel jubilee line excellent location superior room weekend break breakfast was excellent buffet style mini bar full english booked this hotel
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Booked hotel following a recommendation from friends. Superb location situated opposite London Bridge with good links to surrounding areas. The Shard is on its doorstep. Following an early arrival, concierge stored our cases whilst we headed out to explore Borough Market. On our return to hotel we checked into our room and was not disappointed. We booked a double room (2 people), although a little on the small side it was clean and well presented with a nice modern touch. Room contained a large double bed, flat screen tv mounted on wall, desk, chair, full length mirror, large wardrobe with hangers, clothes airer and hairdryer along with tea/coffee making facilities/kettle/selection tea and coffee plus biscuits and a packed mini bar (chargeable). Also bottled water foc. Bathroom consisted of a power shower over bath, wash basin and lavatory. Towels and complimentary toiletries - shower gel/hair shampoo.

We didn't use the restaurant although had a drink in the bar before heading out in evening. Table service with either payment at the bar or charge to room option. Bar area was relaxed with sofa/chairs etc service was fast and attentive.

Reception staff were helpful, friendly and welcoming. Check in was quick, easy and hassle free.

All in all a pleasant stay. Would return and recommend especially due to location.

Claire

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2016

We have just returned home following our 6th visit to this wonderful hotel. The cleanliness of the hotel and our room was exceptional the breakfast was outstanding and plentiful. When we visit London this is our preferred hotel and we will definately be staying again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2016

The best thing about the hotel is its location, right next to London Bridge Station it is ideally located. For a three star hotel, it has everything you need, rooms and bathroom are a bit small and it isn't the freshest hotel, but would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The rooms on the front can be a bit noisy as it is right above a road.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

This hotel was in an ideal location for us, served our needs for what we wanted, room a little on the small side but to be expected in central London. very good breakfast, good quality food. No parking but available nearby.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel while in London on business many times. My husband has also joined me on some of my business trips and we have chosen to remain at this hotel. It is in a great location. For business it is close to the office buildings on More street. It is close to the London Bridge Station very convenient for getting around. Walking distance to Burroughs Market. Great location. The rooms are comfortable and clean and very nicely appointed. Beds comfortable, etc. the staff is great, friendly etc. nice and helpful concierge. Nice restaurant perfect for breakfast. The breakfast buffet is good and reasonably priced.

Short story about this place. Several years ago I stayed here. On the day of my departure I had to catch a really early flight. So I got up and took a cab to Heathrow half asleep I guess. When I was almost at Heathrow I realized I had left several pieces of really nice jewelry on the bedside table. I panicked because there was no way I could go back and retrieve the items. I called the hotel and spoke to the night manager and told him my situation. He very kindly went to the room while I was on the phone, retrieved my jewelry, listed the items for me and confirmed he had all the pieces. I was coming back through London two days later on my way back to the States. He told me, don't worry, my jewelry would be there in the safe when I came for it. Sure enough it was all there. I felt so very fortunate and I know it takes a really good establishment with great employees for me to have this happy ending. I'm way more careful now!!!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business