The Montague on The Gardens
US$327
US$257
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$146
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$190
US$221
US$179
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

US$277
US$225
  • Pool
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$92
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$130
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
4,519 results
All reviewsbritish museumblue door bistroafternoon tealeopard barrussell squarered carnationcharming hotelquiet streetcovent gardenbirthday cardthe general managerconcierge staffturn down servicelittle toucheswest endrooms are smalljunior suite
Reviewed 3 April 2012

It has all been said on the numerous reviews so look no further if you want something special in London.
I took my boss and our team for a 2 day business meeting after using lots of other "worn out" hotels this is now our only choice.
Customer service is exceptional, meeting rooms first class, bedrooms fabulous and in central London for the price there is no better.
It is like hotels used to be before the modern sterile ones tried to take over but they will never be able to provide what the Montague on the Gardens can deliver for customers.
All the staff and I mean all the staff are exceptional and extremely friendly.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
MontagueLondon, General Manager at The Montague on The Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your very nice comments about the Montague Hotel.

I was pleased to read that you found our facilities to be outstanding and moreover that the friendliness of the staff and the service levels that you received were exceptional. I shall ensure that your kind praise is passed on to the staff and that their service is duly recognised.

I do hope that we have the pleasure in welcoming you back to the Hotel soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2012

We recently returned from a 5-night stay at the Montague on the Gardens - and it really couldn't have been better. We had a two-level suite which was perfect for my husband, myself and our teenage daughter. Service at this hotel is the best we have ever experienced (including at hotels at a much higher price point). The staff is helpful, professional and attentive without being over-bearing. There are many personal touches which made for a unique experience. The rooms are quiet - so it was never a problem getting a good night's sleep. The location is perfect for sight-seeing and theatre-going. We walked nearly everywhere.
I really can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Beth C

Dear Guest,

It was an absolute pleasure reading your comments on your recent stay at the Montague on the Gardens.

We are very proud of our staff at the Montague and it is always pleasing to receive such kind comments as yours. We constantly strive to exceed our guest's expectations of service and it is always satisfying to hear that these efforts are noticed.

I am delighted that you had a memorable stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2012

I cannot tell you just how cosseted and cared for we felt after our weekend here. The service was just excellent, the rooms well thought out and the public rooms very luxe. The walls were fabric covered, the lighting was good, the showers like waterfalls, the chandeliers immense, the staff so professional. the location was excellent, being a step away from the British Museum, close to Russell Square tube station and a short walk to Covent garden.

We were there on a superbreak deal, but never once did it feel like a budget trip. Our complimentary bottle of champagne was served in the tartan bar, with lovely nibbles, a pianist and knowledgeable staff. Breakfast was very good. . oh, and the tray in the room had a cafetiere!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
MontagueLondon, General Manager at The Montague on The Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2012

Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your very complimentary comments on your recent stay at the hotel. I was pleased to hear that you found the service to be excellent and the staff to be professional.

I do hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in future.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 1 April 2012

I have recently stayed at the Montague and it was a pleasure from start to finish. The hotel staff done there upmost to make sure we had an enjoyable stay. The hotel is in a great location. We ate our evening meal at their restaurant where the food and service were A*.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 28 March 2012

In this hotel it seems to me they have hired people who really enjoy giving service to customers. The hotel was fully booked, but if I didn't know I would have guessed it wasn't even half full. The staff always had time for us, housekeeping was faultless, the breakfast room was nice and quiet, no queues whatsoever.

Our room was lavishly decorated with much attention to detail. Though a bit small, it had everything, including a lovely canopy bed.

In my opinion this hotel has succeeded in combining charm, personality and professionalism in an outstanding way.

Room Tip: We had a room on the first floor facing the street, but it was nice and quiet as there isn't much traffic and the windows are double glazed.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ElisabethOlsen

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your lovely comments and I was delighted to read that you had a most enjoyable stay with us and that you enjoyed the hospitality that we provide.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Yours sincerely