1,245 results
All reviews rolls royce house car premier room afternoon tea room service concierge team luxury hotel wonderful hotel green park top floor perfect stay buckingham palace london eye spa fs amaranto mayfair
Reviewed 5 November 2015

We've stayed at other Four Seasons and have come to expect a certain level of service and quality. This FS falls short in just about EVERY aspect.

At Four Seasons, typically, you are greeted warmly and personally upon each arrival and departure. Restaurants, decor, housekeeping, hospitality are all usually a high level....but, again, not at this Four Seasons.

The decor seems outdated, the rooms are small (even for Europe standards), bed was very uncomfortable, there was a nasty stain on the carpet and the restaurant (Italian) was terrible. Poor service coupled with chewy, tough pasta, bland fish dishes and lackluster dessert offerings.

We expected (for the price, anyway) much more from a Four Seasons. It's almost as though this hotel is franchised out to some other hotel company. It was strange, like it wasn't even a *real* Four Seasons. (We've stayed at lower *star* luxury rated hotels, in London, that were nicer.)

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
FourSeasonsLondon, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2015

Dear mesavista4me,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We were very concerned to read about the aspects you expressed disappointment with.

We apologise for this and please rest assured that we will investigate these issues thoroughly, as we do with all feedback. We would very much like to have the opportunity to speak with you further about this if you are able to share your contact details with me directly on annabel.shaw@fourseasons.com.

I do hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back at which time we will spare no effort in providing you with the perfect visit.

Regards,

Annabel Shaw

Reviewed 3 November 2015

Great stay ...exceptional service and loved the complimentary rollos Royce ride to Harrods. I booked it through American Express travel and when we got there we got upgraded to a bigger king size room, could not have asked for a better treat. extraordinary staff! We would definitely go back.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed 3 November 2015

Nice hotel and staff. Not so happy with the bar. Parking a bonus. I would have expected a pool. The room was very good and my first room was a shower I like baths the staff was straight on to it and the second room was brilliant . Over all one of the best Hotels I have stayed in.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2015

Great beginning to end. Even when a small issue, the jumped to action. We've stayed at the Mandarin in Hyde Park a couple of times and it's lovely, but this property is even better. We were there with an 8 and 4 year old and the family two room set-up is great.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

Best luxury hotel stay in my 50 years of travel. Top location, top notch staff. They provided my wife and I a complimentary ride in a Rolls Royce Ghost to the movie theater at Marble Arch to see the new James Bond movie. Beautiful and comfortable rooms. Wonderful beds.

London can be a tricky town for luxury hotels. High prices and 5 star ratings are not necessarily a guarantee and other hotels in that category can be hit and miss. Not here. And that's the difference. Four Season would not have it any other way.

Expensive? You bet. However, you will remember your stay with fondness long after you paid the bill.

Will definitely return.