All reviews library bar butler service afternoon tea hyde park corner regency style garden room oetker collection wellington arch junior suite modern touches bathroom mirror finger sandwiches any requests exceptional staff high tech stunning hotel concierge team
Reviewed 29 October 2018

We had used Bookatable by Michelin for his dinner. It turned out exactly what anyone could hope for, friendly professional service from the moment we stepped out of the taxi. This was supposed to be a special treat for my daughter and thank you, it was! <3

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 1Norwegian
LanesboroughTeam, Managing Director at The Lanesborough, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Dear 1Norwegian,

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your recent visit to Celeste restaurant at The Lanesborough. The team work very hard to ensure every detail is seen to and I am glad that you reaped the benefit of this. Your kind words about friendly and professional team are greatly appreciated and I will ensure your kind comments are shared with the them.

We hope to welcome you back for your next visit to Celeste and the Lanesborough.

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights.we booked a junior suite but were kindly upgraded to an executive junior suite.always a good start.the room is lovely large with a seperate seating area a dining table & chairs & lovely modern touches like a tv hidden behind a painting a bedroom tv that goes down into a desk & in the lovely bathroom a mirror tv.we were so comfatable & of course there is a butler on call if required.also the staff are so friendly & made our stay memorable & the library bar beautiful & catered for a family lunch of 8 with ease.all in all this is a lovely place & deserves its place at the top of trip advisor rating.the location is fantastic & although not cheap is still better value than some other luxury hotels we have stayed at.we will be back

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank luxurythekey
LanesboroughTeam, Managing Director at The Lanesborough, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Dear luxurythekey,

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at The Lanesborough. Your kind words about spacious rooms, latest technology and staff are greatly appreciated and I will ensure your kind comments are shared with the teams. The team work very hard to ensure every detail is seen to and I am glad that you reaped the benefit of this.

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

The lebanes menu in room dining by chef Adnan was super amazing 10/10 we ordered chicken shawarma, humous, mutabal, cheese sambosak, taboola salad and french frise then we had baglawa for deserts everything was so tasty.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank bab10yah
LanesboroughTeam, Managing Director at The Lanesborough, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Dear bab10yah,

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed the in room dining experience while staying at The Lanesborough. Chef Adnan and the team works very hard to ensure every dish is as you expect and I am glad that you reaped the benefit of this. Your kind words are greatly appreciated and I will ensure they are shared with the teams.

Reviewed 11 October 2018

I attended a wedding at the Lanesborough earlier in the year. The hotel itself is stunning and everything looked newly renovated. The day went incredibly smoothly with service discreet but excellent. The food was amongst the best I've eaten at a wedding. The Lanesborough really helped to make it a fantastic day.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
LanesboroughTeam, Managing Director at The Lanesborough, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Dear Matt C,

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your visit to the The Lanesborough for such a special occasion. The team work very hard to ensure every detail is seen to and I am glad that you reaped the benefit of this. Your kind words about our facilities and service are greatly appreciated and I will ensure your kind comments are shared with the teams.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

I cannot say enough great things about this beautiful hotel. The staff are amazing ( Sandra in the gorgeous dining room and Joseph at the entrance of the hotel are two who stand out right away)
Overall one cannot go wrong with choosing this hotel. The location is prime and it's elegant without being stuffy - Beautiful without being cold. I normally at a nearby grand Lux hotel and The Lanesborough has convinced me that it is a better choice!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
LanesboroughTeam, Managing Director at The Lanesborough, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear sunni2014,

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at The Lanesborough. The team work very hard to ensure every detail is seen to and I am glad that you reaped the benefit of this. Your kind words about our facilities and staff including special mentions of Sandra and Joseph are greatly appreciated and I will ensure your kind comments are shared with the teams.