5,255 results
All reviews green park the guest relations manager bond street buckingham palace deluxe room hotel bar an upgrade family room the ritz fantastic location afternoon tea west end hyde park tube station nobu concierge circus
Reviewed 30 November 2016

We came up for a couple of nights to enjoy the christmas lights and take in some shopping. We have never stayed at the May Fair before though when travelling to Manchester we always stay at the Edwardian Radisson Blu. The hotel is perfectly located for London and great shopping. Everything you need is mostly in Walking Distance. The Hotel it self is a great hotel and the staff are so friendly. We had the Junior Suite which was very spacious with great guest amenities. The bed was so comfortable too. However, the May Fair Kitchen Restaurant is one of the highlights of the hotel. We had dinner and breakfast within the restaurant and both were amazing. The tapas on the evening dinner were beautifully presented and really delicious. The breakfast is A1. The most amazing breakfast with so much to choose from. Everything was beautifully presented and so fresh. They never ran out the food was topped up all the time. I would definately recommend a stay in this hotel when your next staying in London. Suitable for business, couples, family, friends and solo!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
BothoStein1, Senior Lobby and Guest Relations Manager at The May Fair Hotel, Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2016

Dear Julie P,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share you May Fair experience with other travellers and I do hope you will choose us again next time you visit London.
Kind regards
Senior Lobby and Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 29 November 2016

Fantastic from the moment we arrived at the front door untill the second we left. Brilliant staff, reasonable prices and superb quality of food. Location was outstanding with access to everything easily, look forward to staying again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Dear Claire T,
Thank you so much for choosing to stay at The May Fair and for your Five Star Review! We are very pleased to hear that your stay was Superb, enjoyed the location and our hospitality. We really look forward to welcome you back soon!
Kindest Regards
Senior Lobby and Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 28 November 2016

i treated my partner and I on my birthday by spending 3 nights in a suite at this hotel. and i really have no bad words to say about it, i was surprised with chocolate strawberries with a chocolate happy birthday, the staff were fantastic, great hosts and answered every annoying question i could ask! the food is immaculate with live lobsters and an array of fresh fish and seafood. i was in ore with the quality and also quantity of food as well. the cigar room is a nice touch, a good place to meet people and to hang out, i thought if i wasnt wearing a suit i would be out of place but nobody made e feel that way. allowing a lot more comfy visit to london (the tubes are too hot!) the bar was to die for, again great staff, they were showing their creativity when we asked for cocktails from different countries, and even made us a couple off menu, again above and beyond. the room....WOW. just pure wow. a stand alone bath in the middle of a mirrored room with a walk in shower, how can that not amaze you? the bed was of maximum comfort. we did order room service which did take a while, as we were one of the furthest away rooms, but walking through the hotel isnt a chore with the lovely art pieces. its set in a lovely location just a minute away from a few tube stations, the ritz and green park. about a 10 minute walk will take you to Buckingham palace. i would love to go back daily, but sadly my bank doesnt allow me. definitely recommended for a special occassion. brilliant hotel and thank you again to all the staff!!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
BothoStein1, Senior Reception and Guest Relations Manager at The May Fair Hotel, Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2016

Dear W3611PJalexl,
Thank you so much for choosing The May Fair Hotel to celebrate your birthday.
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We very much look forward to welcome you back again soon, maybe for your next special occasion.
Kindest Regards,
Senior Reception and Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

This hotel has a perfect location and good service. Is a block away From the underground and walking distance from Buckingham Palace. Breakfast is great!! As well as the bar un the hotel. I Would definetly go back!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Alejandra K,
Thank you very much for your 5* star review. I am very happy to hear that the location and our facilities were up to your satisfaction. We wish to welcome you back in the nearest future.

Warmest Wishes,
Senior Reception and Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 28 November 2016

The May Fair gang must work very hard at making it all feel so effortless. I felt genuinely welcome from the minute I dropped my bags in that morning, through checking in later and changing for dinner. I returned late to a very comfortable bed and enjoyed a fabulous breakfast of a "poached duck egg, smoked streaky bacon, Cumberland sausage, BBQ baked beans, grilled mushrooms, fried sourdough, hash brown and roasted vine cherry tomatoes", in the May Fair Kitchen. Remembering this has made me rather hungry. I will go back very soon.

Room Tip: 4th floor rooms are silent, right in the centre of london
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Dear Peter L,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the breakfast in the May Fair Kitchen.
I have shared your positive feedback with the rest of the team.
We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.
Kindest Regards,