5,519 results
All reviews american bar beaufort bar thames foyer afternoon tea butler service iconic hotel river view memorable stay cocktail bar junior suite birthday treat covent garden turn down service beautiful room the ritz every member of staff london eye
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Decided to treat ourselves to post theatre cocktails after a London show. The cocktail bar area is lovely. Being the Savoy, I thought it may be a little pretentious but it was far from it. We were looked after by Ewen who was a credit. He recommended cocktails to try and was very warm and welcoming. There was a pianist who began playing about 6pm which created a lovely atmosphere. It’s not cheap but it’s definitely worth a visit. Perfect end to a lovely trip.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
PhilipBarnes1, Managing Director at The Savoy at The Savoy, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear kerrysue2016,

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to The Savoy. I was delighted to read your kind comments and to hear that you had a truly wonderful time. I am so pleased you enjoyed the atmosphere and exquisite surroundings of the hotel - and were so impressed by the level of personalised service our team take such pride in delivering to our guests. I will have great pleasure in passing on your comments to my colleagues, and Ewen in particular.

We do hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back to The Savoy again very soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Your stay at the Savoy will be a memory you will always remember. I was in a Junior suite 549 and was very large and an amazing bathroom. The hotel staff are amazing, Doorman are fantastic and extremely helpful. Thank you Sophie for everything you arranged for my trip.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
PhilipBarnes1, Managing Director at The Savoy at The Savoy, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear laura l,

Thank you for your five star review. We really do appreciate our guests taking the time to leave us feedback, and we are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us, and everything exceeded your expectations.

We really do aim to deliver the very best of experiences to all of our guests, and I am delighted that you speak so highly of both your suite, and my colleagues who take such pride in the high levels of personalised service they deliver.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Savoy very soon.

With kindest regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

What can I tell you about the Savoy? How can I best describe the feeling that takes over when you walk inside this London icon! I have stayed here twice now and it never fails to disappoint! this time, we had 3 nights in a junior suite to kick off our 7 week honeymoon. it was simply stunning. the Thames foyer is just beautiful, the Beaufort bar stunning as it is dramatic, the hotel itself simply a splendid example of a style and service which is slowly disappearing! the facilities are excellent - a trip to the sauna and gym helped us get over the oppressive jet lag. whilst it is very expensive to stay here, especially for Aussies, it was worth every cent! this place felt like being at a home away from home. it was stylish, luxurious, elegant and classy. Cannot recommend this place enough to anyone thinking about staying! Just do it!

Room Tip: We choose the Art Deco suites over the Edwardian style, the deluxe versions are a big step up from the standard suites.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear BradDeeth,

Congratulations on your recent wedding! We were delighted you were able to stay with us during your honeymoon, and thank you for taking the time to review your time at The Savoy. We always value feedback, especially from our most loyal returning guests. I was delighted to read your kind comments, and to hear that you had a truly exceptional Savoy experience!

It is always so rewarding to hear that we have helped our guests to make wonderful memories, and I am so pleased you enjoyed your suite and the leisure facilities in the hotel. I am also thrilled you were able to visit both the Beaufort Bar and The Thames Foyer, and I will have great pleasure in passing on your feedback regarding the food and excellent service to my colleagues across the hotel.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The immense history of this hotel is apparent everywhere from the famous foyer & sign to the deor, architecture, design & style. Breakfasts to keep you going all day. The Savoy Grill was vfm for dinner and a bucket list item. The outstanding asset of this hotel is the staff who are profrssional, engaging, knowledgeable & a pleasure to talk with.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com

Dear 974jor,

Thank you for your very kind words and for taking the time to write such a positive review of your stay at The Savoy. We are so thrilled you had such an enjoyable visit and were able to immerse yourself in the history and splendour of one of London's most famous hotels.

At The Savoy we are very proud of the standard of service and facilities that we provide, ensuring each guest who visits has the most memorable of experiences. My colleagues do take the greatest pride in delivering an exceptional level of service, and it is always pleasing to hear we have got this correct.

We all look forward to welcoming you back for another Savoy Experience very soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Have now stayed at the savoy 5 times over the past three years. Every trip is memorable! The hotel is immaculate. The service is beyond exceptional and the rooms are truly spectacular. We stayed have stayed in a Junior Suite with a Thames view. Spacious, comfortable, quiet, and with a view that can't be beat. The hotel is close to every west end theater, and a variety of outstanding restaurants and attraction. Concierge service couldn't be more helpful in recommendations, securing tickets and helping with transportation options. When we are in London, there is no place else we would want to stay. Traveling in January for theater and museums often means a special "package" may be available: we have gotten four nights for the price of three. It's still very pricy, but absolutely worth it… expect to be treated royally!

Room Tip: Try for a room with a view of the Thames… Huge windows, and great to see from Westminster to St Paul's!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
PhilipBarnes1, Managing Director at The Savoy at The Savoy, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear revbhd,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at The Savoy. We always value feedback, especially from our most loyal returning guests. I was delighted to read your kind comments, and to hear that you had a truly exceptional Savoy experience!

It is always so rewarding to hear that we have helped our guests to make wonderful memories, and I am so pleased you enjoyed your suite with the exceptional view across the Thames. I will have great pleasure in passing on your feedback regarding the food and excellent service to my colleagues across the hotel.