Open today: 10:00 - 17:00

from US$44.60
from US$32.10
from US$32.10
4,746 results
All reviews queen victoria princess diana diana's dresses state apartments fashion rules sunken garden queen's apartments white garden victoria revealed dress collection on display fashion exhibition gardens are beautiful royal residence london pass wedding dress hyde park
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

I tried to book tickets for me and my daughter to visit Princess Di’s exhibition but the booking system advised that it was full. I then realised that you get to see them within the full visit of Kensington Palace so I booked that way.
We were staying next to Hyde Park so had a brisk ten minute walk to Kensington Palace.
There was a very short queue to enter and we started by having a drink in the wonderful coffee shop. There were some lovely bits on sale in the adjoining shop too.
Princess Di’s dresses were amazing - just wonderful to see the black gown worn when she danced with John Travolta and the others were wonderful too.
A rather quick tour but if you’re a Princess Di fan I’d recommend.
Toilets were plentiful and clean.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Went with my daughter and a friend. We parked in a car park right next to the place under a hotel for £40 for the day, well worth it. We went to see the Diana exhibition but enjoyed the palace as well. The exhibition was really interesting with lots of information about Diana's life. I was amazed how much I remembered about her and how many memories of my own life it brought back. Some parts were quite sad as you remember what a lovely lady she was. even so I really enjoyed the visit. We had coffee and cake in the coffee shop, which even had gluten free cake.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Arrived about 10am and had no trouble with line ups etc. Cost was 19.00GBP for one adult which forme seemed reasonable. It wont take you too long to go through, probably 1.5 - 2 hours tops. The Diana exhibit was on and included in the ticket and although I confess I was not too fussed about it, once I entered and begun to read about her choices of dress etc, I found the whole exhibition to be most enlightening.

No it is not the biggest and the best but if you accept it for what it is I am sure you will enjoy it.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

You don't get to see a lot. The rooms have very little furniture in and the whole visit took less than an hour or so. Princess Diana's dresses are currently on show but not a lot to say other than I didn't realise how skinny she was.

2  Thank Nektaruk
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Having been watching Victoria on tv, I was interested to go here on a recent visit to London only to find that the section devoted to Queen Victoria was closed. It was a huge disappointment. I did enjoy the rest of the tour, especially Diana's dresses. The rooms are quite dimly lit which made reading the information that bit more difficult. We spent a lot of time in the gardens and park area on a crisp autumnal day. I will probably go back when the exhibition reopens although it is rather pricey.

1  Thank DebsB