2,728 results
All reviews battersea park battersea power station exercise bike sloane sq sauna and steam room great hotel spa facilities mood lighting huge bed bus stop minute walk rooms are spacious modern hotel london hotel booked this hotel lovely room breakfast was excellent
Reviewed 14 May 2015

Well, as others have said, it's difficult to fault this hotel. Check-in was swift and the staff very pleasant and helpful. My room was first class - well equipped, well decorated and clean. But I loved the shower - at last a hotel with a decent shower! More observant people may notice the proximity of the railway line but, honestly, it's not a problem - the room was so well soundproofed that I did not notice until I was about to go to bed. I ate in teh restaurant - food was realy good quality and the food was excellent. Oh and Wifi in the room just worked - none of that nonsense that others insist on where you have to log in (for marketing). Really impressed with the quality for the price that I paid. For info, the nearest tube is Sloane Square which is a fair walk so be prepared for that.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Pestana_Chelsea, General Manager at Pestana Chelsea Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2015

Dear Geoff A

I am delighted that in general we have met your expectations across most of our guest service areas. Thank you for the positive review about the easy access to our wifi and I’m also pleased you highlighted our shower facilities in the room as well as the room sound well soundproofed. Thank you once again for your kind words about the staff I can assure you that your comments will not only motivate our team but also encourage them to maintain and improve on the service.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future and thank you for your support.

Reviewed 14 May 2015

I chose Battersea ( never been there before ) because I was looking for a place to stay close to Central London, yet not in it.
So I found this hotel's location to be convenient.
Good services, good breakfast, helpful staff.
Bang opposite a lovely park - where I used to go for morning walks, right by the Thames. It was magical.

Room Tip: Do ask for a room facing the park, the back view is not great.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family

Dear mschats

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us here in Chelsea.

I am delighted to hear that you had such a great stay with us and that the team looked after you so well. Our location is perfect for exploring the Battersea Park and its good to hear that you made the most of it during for morning walks.

The team and I look forward to hopefully welcoming you back in the near future.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 13 May 2015

My partner booked this hotel on late rooms as a surprise for my birthday. We only stayed one night but I wish it was longer! The room was faultless, shower was luxurious, house keeping arrived within minutes to provide a requested iron for us.
The spa was beautiful - the only downside was the steam room wasn't working when we visited. However it was very peaceful, we had full use of the pool, nothing was too much trouble.
We decided to also eat in the hotel that evening for dinner - and although very pricey (as expected) the food was absolutely divine, I could not fault anything. My steak was cooked to perfection and the service was more than we could have asked for. Breakfast the following morning was exactly the same - absolutely unreal. I couldn't have asked for any more. I was sad to leave!
It is nicely secluded but too much, as amenities and locations are only a short cab ride away, which was always available and waiting outside for us.
I would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Sophie S

I was very pleased to read your great review. Many thanks for choosing to stay with us during your birthday celebration. I am glad you enjoyed your experience in our restaurant Atlantico as well as the breakfast. It is always delightful to read a guest enjoyed the stay and will come back again.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to us here in Chelsea when you are next down to London.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 11 May 2015 via mobile

We had a lovely stay - double room, with exercise bike was perfectly sized and very reasonable. We used buses to get in and out of town and it was ideal. Only thing was the breakfast is £15.50, each, which seemed a lot so we found somewhere else. The spa was lovely, although small and ideal for a brief unwind.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Pestana_Chelsea, General Manager at Pestana Chelsea Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2015

Dear NYEreveller

Thank you for your positive review.

I appreciate the constructive comments made where you feel we may be able to improve our delivery and be assured that I will personally follow up these details. Guest satisfaction is our key priority and I value the time you have taken in giving me valuable feedback.

Reviewed 11 May 2015 via mobile

I just want to take this opportunity to thank Joe on reception who kindly upgraded our stay. It was my hen weekend and it was made extra special with our room upgrade.

The room and facilities were outstanding and the views from the balcony overlooking Battersea Park were stunning.

My sister booked me in for a facial and the beautician made me feel so pampered and was very knowledgeable about the products she was using.

I hope I can return again in the near future.

A very happy hen :-)

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Pestana_Chelsea, General Manager at Pestana Chelsea Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2015

Dear Hannah K

Thank you so much for taking time to write this lovely review. I am very happy you chose us to celebrate your hen party and had a fantastic experience. Thank you for your positive review about our staff. I will make sure that your great review will be shared with Joe.

The team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.